[Request 51] Cup Noodles (Ichika x Kanade)

Ichika was on her way to the music shop to purchase the latest album featuring Hatsune Miku until she bumped into a certain pale blue-haired girl, who was also going to purchase the same album.

"I'm sorry, were you about to get that?" The Kanade apologizes.

"Well, just looking at it, you?"

Kanade simply nods. "Eh? Hoshino-san?"

"Y-Yoisaki-san, it's nice to see you again."

"You too."

Okay, after a few moments of silence from the two, one of them decided to speak up.

"W-Want to listen to it together? I heard it got released on Spotify as well."

"Sure."

So, Ichika and Kanade decide the purchase the album, plitting the money in half so it will be fair for them. Once they got out, the chilly wind of winter blew by them as they shivered.

"Wish I could get something warm right now, it's getting colder by the minute." Sighed Ichika.

"Um, Hoshino-san."

"Yes?"

"Want to get some cup noodles?"

"Cup noodles?" Ichika questions.

"Mhm, I usually have them when the weather is this cold or when I'm in the rush to get something finished."

"Speaking of cup noodles, I heard there's a collab with Cup Noodles right now!" The girl's eyes sparkle like stars.

"Cup Noodles? That's one of my favorite brands. Let's go get some then."

"Alright!"

So the girls made their way to the convenience store and purchased two of the said food and payed for it. The girls prepared their cup noodles and waited for them to cook for around 3 minutes. The entire time, Ichika was excited to listen to the song already.

"Yoisaki-san, can we listen to the song now?"

"Sure." Kanade replies.

Ichika brings out her earphones, struggling to untangle them for a few seconds and connects it to her phone. To her luck, she downloaded the album, but never listened to them. To be honest, she never thought she would be listening to an album with Kanade right now, even have some hot cup noodles with her.

"By the way, have you listened to the songs yet?" Kanade quizzes.

"Not yet, I was thinking about listening to them with Leo/need, but they aren't here right now."

"Ah."

"You know, Yoisaki-san, I never would've thought I'd be listening to this new album with you."

"Me neither."

"If we ever meet up again, is it okay if we do this? I'll even exchange some songs for you to listen." The long dark blue-haired girl suggests.

"Sure."

====================

Kanade: *slurping on her cup noodles*

Ichika: I thought you were going to read the event story.

Andrea: I ended up reading it for whether you and Kanade are in first name or last name basis.

Kanade: And the cup noodles is because of the collab?

Andrea: Yes, that too.

====================

Requested by hihowru_imalba_hehe

"Identity" is stuck in my head. Ahh, whose song (among Miku and the Hinomoris, Tenmas, Shinonomes, Len, Kaito, Nene and NeneRobo) are you looking forward to? I've been looking forward to the all of them, mostly the Shinonomes and Len, Kaito, Nene and NeneRobo. We're almost done, you guys! I have a special announcement!

First Published: 1/13/22
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 414)