[Request 34] Villain (Mizuki x Trans! Reader feat. Rui)

You were pushed to a wall of lockers by a group of people, who were supposed to be you friends. They had have turned against you because of one reason: you are trans. When you came out as trans to their friends, they pulled the backstab card by spreading rumors about you, causing many students to distance themselves from you.

"We don't hangout with villains, like you." One seethed in anger.

Tears formed in your E/C orbs, realizing what your friends had done to damage you more than enough; it was permanent damage, almost impossible to repair. When your old friends were about to leave you alone, you wanted to say the words "don't go," but couldn't. At this rate, you decided to stop talking to people except for your parents.

"Y/N, wake up."

Huh?

The you rubbed your E/C tired eyes, wondering if it was all just a dream. Thinking you were back in their previous country, you looked out at the window of your car and saw the busy people walking around Shibuya, aka the home of Fling Posse. 'Is it really okay, moving out of (Country) to transfer to a school in Japan instead? People in Japan have different views about LGBT+ people...'

"Y/N, are you alright?" Your mom asks.

"Yeah, probably just a bad dream."

"You'll be fine."

You, filled with skepticism, asks, "are you sure?

"Of course." M/N replies, "sure, you'd be getting a lot of attention at first, but I'm sure once a few weeks or months have passed, you wouldn't be the center of attention."

"If you say so," you breathe out a sigh.

The first day of school arrives as you were checking the mirror to see if you look good in their new uniform. You currently don a polo shirt tucked into your blue pants/ plaid skirt and a navy blue blazer. 'New country, new school, new life. I can do this. Too bad I'll have to pretend to be straight; it's for the best. I don't want to end up with what happened in (Country)...'

You went down the stairs of your home, being greeted by your parents, who are surprisingly accepting of you being trans. You're absolutely grateful to have parents like them mom and dad; no one can replace them.

"Good morning, sweetie." M/N greets and upon seeing your uniform, she shedder tiny tears of joy. "You're so cute in that uniform."

"Mom."

"How's your sleep?" D/N questions..

"Decent, I guess."

"We understand how you felt about what happened before, so I made your favorite, F/B to boost your spirits for today."

Your E/C eyes begin to sparkle with excitement as you sat on your chair so you could eat breakfast with your family.

Your dad reassures by patting your back, "if anything happens, we'll be here."

"Thanks, dad."

After breakfast, you were finally ready to leave your home and walk into the streets of Shibuya, searching for the school you now go to, Kamiyama High School. You're in your Middle School Second Year and upon arriving at the school, nervousness has arrived to fill you with fear upon seeing the big school you now have to go to for the rest of your years.

You entered the school, done the usual things and enter the classroom. By the time you did so, a person caught your eye: a person with a velvet-colored blazer and short pink hair and eyes. You found the person interesting and without realizing, you were curious about that person.