Toya Borg (Original: "Krab Borg" from SpongeBob)

I finally wrote it... It won't get out of me head, along with the Detroit and Pirate AU! I was just watching some Detroit stuff, then all of a sudden, I thought of Akito and Toya as Hank and Connor. But, hey, let's say they're grown up in that AU. Anyway, if you're gonna ask "Andrea, why did you write this?" It's because my brain is crazy that I haven't been able to continue the comic ;-;

Ps. Nobody was hurt in the making of this one shot.

====================

In the Tenma Household, Tsukasa, for some reason, was planning to stay up late to watch a movie while eating popcorn which he just made from the microwave.

"We now return to tonight's Creepy Time Theater presentation of Night of the Robot." Says the person on the TV as the title card shows up.

The movie is what it says, it has a giant robot with piercing red eyes, metal punchers for hands and they seem to look like they ran on batteries, that it looked like at some point, robots seem to take over the world. Not only that, there's a female with her pink hair in a bob cut running away, screaming and laughing.

"Hurry, Saki, Rui, the scary robot movie's on." Tsukasa calls.

"Onii-chan, I think you shouldn't watch that." The little sister, Saki yawned as Rui meowed like a cat.

"What do you mean I shouldn't watch this? Scary movies don't always freak me out." He said oh, so pridefully.

After watching the scary robot movie, the scene cuts to Tsukasa lying in his bed, whimpering and shivering.

"What if Mom is a robot? What if Saki is a robot? What if Rui is a robot?"

"Rui?"

Apparently, Rui is sleeping next to him.

"Psst, Rui? Ruru?" Tsukasa pokes Rui's neck, causing him to wake up in irritation.

"Meow."

"Rui, if you were a robot, you'd tell me, right?" He quizzes.

"Meow." Rui answers.

"Oh, I've got nothing to worry about. And now to get a good night's sleep." The sunset-haired male declares as he goes to sleep.

What he didn't know is that he dreamt about running away from the same giant robot from the movie earlier, except, he is the one screaming while running away from the robot. The next day at the crase cafe, which he suddenly works in, our beloved Tsukasa is currently in the kitchen, panting from that exhausting dream last night.

"Robot! Oh my gosh!" He exclaims. "Huh?"

The so-called "robot" turns out to be a sack of potatoes, a dust pan and broom, and a bucket as Becoming Potatoes is playing in the background. The sunset-haired male chuckles nervously as the scene cuts to Mr. Aoyagi holding down his money on his' desk.

"How about a little music to count me money to?" He asks himself as he turns on the radio that is next to him.

The DJ from the radio announced, "and now for the #1 song in Shibuya: Electric Zoo.'"

A techno beat fills the room as the said two-tone haired make starts counting his money.

"Hey, that's pretty catchy." He comments. "Bee-bee-boo-bop, bee-bee-boo-beep. Yeah, that's not bad. I love this young people's music."

We go back to the kitchen and a buzzer goes off.

"I surrender!" Tsukasa screamed. "Oh."