[Request 39] A Genuine Smile (Mafuyu x Emu)

Requested by hihowru_imalba_hehe

Here's the MafuEmu oneshot you've been waiting for! Sorry it took a while. Outside my life, I've been declining my mental health, that's the reason why I decided to take a break starting today (of course, I'll still be working on KHSHC). Anyway, I'm finally glad I done all the requests and time to work on some personal stuff.

It took me a while to realize this, but Rui's VA did Kaoru from Hana doll (same franchise Totto is in).

====================

In Miyamasuzaka Girl's Academy, Emu was skipping across the halls of the school, humming happily. Meanwhile, a ponytailed purplenette was casually walking to her classroom until she saw the pinkette. Mafuyu was about to greet her, but it seems the bob pinkette is the first to greet instead.

"Hello Wonderhoi, Asahina-senpai!" She greet as her usual Wonderhoi self.

"Ootori-san, it seems you aren't running in the hallway this time."

"Yeah, because I'm in a good mood today!"

"That's good to hear." Mafuyu smiles, but it was scarier than the previous.

"S-S-So, S-S-Senpai, h-how's your weekend?"

"It's normal, you?"

"Oh, it's awesome! Many people came to watch our show and they were all nico nico while we were all kira kira on stage!" Emu explains.

"That's nice."

"You should come watch our show too!" She beamed, realizing Mafuyu might be busy, so she slightly frowned. "But I understand if you have other stuff to attend to."

"O-Ootori-san, I'll be glad to watch it sometime."

"R-Really?"

"Of course."

"Yay, yay!" The pink-eyed pinkette pirouettes, going to her classroom.

Mafuyu slightly smiled, waving to the energetic girl, lowering her hand down, revealing that look she masked. 'What is with her? How is she able to stay positive like that?'

After school, Mafuyu was about to go home until the same pinkette approached her with excitement.

"Asahina-senpai, do you have any plans this weekend?"

"No, except for cram school, that is."

"Then wanna come with me to Phoenix Wonderland so I can show you what I do?"

"After my cram school."

"Yay!"

Saturday, After Cram School

The weekend is here and Mafuyu's finished her cram school for today. She told her parents beforehand about going to Phoenix Wonderland with friends. Her mom, on the other hand, believed it would be best if she didn't go there because amusement parks are a distraction and that she should go to a library instead.

'Distraction, huh?' The purplenette thought before entering the amusement park.

Emu took her everywhere, from the trampoline dome and the stages as they mark the Wonder Stage as the final stop because of a show they're gonna perform.

"Emu, where have you been?" The troupe leader asks.

"I was guiding my Senpai around. I thought I texted Nene-chan about it."