[Request 64] Self-Inflicted Achromatic (Akito x Reader)

"Akito, I'll be in my room if you need me." You announced before walking up the stairs.

"You need to fix your clothes?" He questioned.

You nod, "yeah, I need to."

The ginger followed to give you a hug before leaving you be. You gave the male a warm smile and climbed up the steps to the balcony. The said area in your home actually has a ladder leading up to the rooftop. You sat there and began to sing to yourself despite the gray weather.

I wanna be like you, I wanna say that I can
I wanna be the person that you think that I am
But even if I had it all come true like a dream
Is the person I came to be the really real me?

You thought of how you wanted to be like Akito: cool, confident, occasionally funny, attractive, charming and a showstopper with Vivid BAD SQUAD. To be honest, you sort of envied him and wanted to become someone like him.

So young and simple, wishing like things would come true
Now as I am, I understand it's best I die and soon

Both of you were childhood friends. Akito stood up against those who were bullying you back then. If it weren't for him, you'd still be bullied. If they kept hurting you, you'd be in that hole for some time and be long gone.

Just by living I'm hurting them another day
Hundreds cry, all I do is ruin everything
Nobody wanted me, no one there to need
If only I could live in that kind of world I dreamed

Just by leaving I'm helping them another day
Hundreds smile, all they do is laugh at everything
Nobody there to scream, no more being mean but see
Things like that would never happen for me

Singing to yourself when the weather is at its worst, wondering what would've happened if you've never met Akito. Would you have disappeared if he didn't stand up to those guys for you? Or would it be worse than that?

Day after day I found my way, sleepwalking through
Like this I'll fade without a trace, it's for the best I do

"I should've known you felt more than just that. I wish I met you before all those bullies decided to be a bunch of pricks and hurt you." Someone muttered under their breath.

Just by living I'm nothing for another day
Hundred lives, never knowing me or anything
Nobody wanted me, no one there to need
Why would I wanna live in the kind of world I see?

Despite having someone with you, you thought of a world where you can be happy. With Akito too. You were in doubt about Akito being your real friend, but he showed he really is a true friend to you.

Just by leaving I'm no one for another day
Hundred lives, never changing them or anything
Nobody there to scream, no more being mean to me
Then could I have it all back in one piece?

You felt you couldn't change anyone's lives or even do something to even help them. You even felt bad about wanting to help someone, yet not knowing how to do so.

In the end, we'll fall to the ground again
Over and over and never get up
In the end, the person they made in me
Breaking and breaking and never pick up
In the end, we're leaving it all again
Over and over and never wake up

Just by living I'm bringing you another day
Why, just for me, can you smile after everything?

"(Name)." A certain ginger called.

You flinched from the sound of the male, who climbed up the ladder to sit next to you.

You stared at him, dumbfounded, and stammered a bit, "A-Akito, wh-what are you doing here?"

He affectionately pats your head and wraps his arms around you delicately.

"I didn't see you in your room and your clothes weren't fixed when I checked your closet. I figured you'd be up here in the rain singing that song." Then he brought out his motherly tone, "you do realize you'll get sick if you stay out here for too long and you're singing a song I can understand, right?"

"Ah..." You averted your eyes from Akito's concerned face.

"Sweetie, I don't want ya bottling up whatever emotions you have in there. You can always tell me anything." He lectured.

"But..."

"I get it, you don't want me to worry about you, but your wellbeing is important to me. If I can't do anything to at least help you recover from what those people did and how your family treated you, I wouldn't forgive myself."

"Why?"

"(Name), I've always loved you, you know that, right?"

You nod.

"Then why do you think we're dating?" He asked you.

"You dated me because you felt bad for me..."

Akito sighs and pulls you in for a soft, tender, kiss, which lasts for a few minutes until both of you pull away and gasp for air. He shook his head.

"Because I love you for you, my love. I'd list the reasons why I love you so much, but I don't want you getting sick 'cuz of this weather."

In the end, the smile you give to me
Right when I wanted to give it all up
And I really do wish that I didn't
And all of the moments I tried
Just to die said goodbye

"Akito..." You averted his gaze again while covering the lower part of your blushing face.

The ginger uncovers your face and makes you look at him. "Sweetie, look at me."

"Eh?"

"You're someone important to me and I don't wanna lose you. So for now, let's get ya back inside and get ya dried up. I'll make dinner."

You let out a chuckle, "you better get dried up too, Akito."

He laughs a bit before letting his hand out to you.

"After dinner, how about we watch something together? I think your oshi will be doing a livestream later."

"Sure."

You didn't get to finish singing that song you were singing, but Akito coming to you made you forget you were singing that song for a while. The both of you got back inside as you decided to take a shower whilst Akito kept his promise and cooked dinner for the both of you while preparing your oshi's stream so you can watch them while eating dinner with Akito.
//If you don't have one, you can just change it to whatever you want. I just put this because I just happen to have a few oshis- Shoot-  *accidentally drops a list of Nijisanji EN oshis*

====================

Requested by @VoxAndIkesWife

Akito: Man, it's been a while.

Andrea: Yep.

Akito: And since when did you start watching Nijisanji EN?

Andrea: Around April. And I guess my main Nijisanji EN oshi is pretty obvious. .////.

Akito: So that explains the blue theme-

Andrea: I just love the color blue, okay? >////<

Akito: Sure, Ms. *picks up the list of Andrea's Nijisanji EN oshis* I simp for Ike, Luca, Elira, Selen, Millie, Fulgur, Maria, Kyo, Ren and Aster. :3

Andrea: Akito, not in front of everyone! >////<

====================

Man alive, it took a while for me to finish this. This is more on the comfort side. Yes, you and Akito are dating in this fic and you moved away from your family to live with him once you got to college. I̶-̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶m̶e̶l̶l̶  Anyway, see you guys next time! 

First Published: 7/29/22
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 1072)