New Songs! (From the 5th Wonder Show Channel)

I'll be writing this one in a different style. My paragraphs have been getting short while writing oneshots and "Even If It's Just A Roleplay." There'll be swearing and mentions of those elements associated with that. Don't say I didn't warn y'all.

And 39 for the 342 views! As always, you can request anything

And 39 for the 342 views! As always, you can request anything. I'll update the rules soon. Maybe I'll consider doing Boy x Boy now.

====================

Saki: Okay, we got the news for new songs!

Len: Let me guess, I'm not included? I wanted to sing RAD DOGS with everyone! Miku's already sung with the groups more than 25 times.

Miku: Wish I could let everyone else sing but if they want to promote this game, I'm the answer.

Saki: Here's the new songs for March! "Bocca della Verità!"

Everyone except Shiho, Mafuyu, Touya and Kanade: *cheering*

Saki: Bocca della Verità's VS version will be sung by Flower-chan, while the Sekai version will be sung by Niigo's Asahina Mafuyu and Akiyama Mizuki!

Mizuki: Do we get a 3DMV? If we do, let's make it cute!

Haruka: Unfortunately, Bocca Della Verita won't be getting a 3DMV, Akiyama.

Mizuki: Let's do our best, Mafuyu!

Mafuyu: Yeah.

Ena: I'm still waiting for a duet with Kanade.

Haruka: Next song is Pomp and Circumstance. //not kidding

Len: Do I get to sing it?

Saki: Sadly, no.

Haruka: The Virtual Singer version will be sung by Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka, Kagamine Rin, Gumi and IA. The Sekai Version will be sung by Vivid BAD SQUAD's Shinonome Akito, Aoyagi Touya and Kaito. There will be a 3DMV for this song.

Tsukasa: Wandahoi.

Akito: This is not the perfect time to say "Wandahoi!" And the three of us are going to be singing that s€x song?!

Touya: Akito.

An: Sucks to be you. *holds her laughter*

Kohane: An-chan.

Saki: There'll be Another Vocal versions of it!

Akito: Fuck, I have to do the moaning.

Touya: It's okay, Akito. *pats his back*

Kaito: I'd prefer if Len would sing this with us; it'll be less embarrassing for me. Besides, he's always singing songs with that kind of topic.

Len: *pouts* First, I don't get to sing with VBS, now I don't get a 3DMV with them?

Rin: Len, you already sung with VBS in "Bring It On," and "Yobanashi Deceive." And the 3DMV is with me and the Vivids. Besides, you got to steal "Buriki no Dance" from Miku for WxS.

Len: I want a 3DMV with the VBS boys!

Tsukasa: Next song is "Miku Miku in Shite Ageru!" The VS Singer version will be sung by our very own Hatsune Miku!

Ichika: *cheering for Miku*

Shiho: Miku Simp.

Emu: We'll be having "Y to Y" for Leo/need and Miku!

Luka: I know I'm supposed to be the mature one but why does Miku always sing with Leo/need? I got a 4☆ card in the Stella event, yet I don't get to sing with them. I haven't sung a single song with them once.

Kaito: That's how I feel when it was the Potato event. I've only managed to sing with WxS last Christmas.

Meiko: I haven't sung with VBS yet. Just like Kaito, I've only sung during Christmas.

Rin: I never got a chance to sing with MMJ! It's always Miku.

Len: You got to sing with Niigo with 3's new song.

Rin: True, but I want to sing with MMJ!

Miku: We're supposed to be talking about the songs, not talking about who got to sing with who!

Len: Petition to make Another Vocal Version for the other VS, like us.

Emu: Everyone, stop!

Tsukasa: We're not sure about who'll sing with who but two more songs will be made by Yasuhiro and DIVELA! Yasuhiro-san's song will be for WxS and an event, which will probably focus on Emu and Nene. I hope our event song will have a 3DMV.
//A prediction of mine. Since Emu and Nene had focused events separately and both focusing on schools, my theory is that they'll have a focused event together.

Haruka: DIVELA-san's song will be for MORE MORE JUMP's next event song. I'm guessing this event will be focused on me.
//Same with this one. Haruka and Minori never had an event focused on them so this MMJ event will be it?

Rin: I want to sing with MORE MORE JUMP!

Luka: I didn't get a chance to sing with anyone, except MORE MORE JUMP.

Saki: That's all for today, everyone!

Kaito: Akito, Touya, let's get on with the dance.

Akito: Fine, as long as I don't get to do the moa-

Touya: Akito.

Len: I'll help.

====================
I couldn't stop laughing about the fact Pomp and Circumstance is going to be added. I wonder who'll do the moans, Akito or Touya? I was wheezing so hard last night, I had to keep it down because I don't want my family thinking I'm crazy or possessed. I couldn't read the kanji at first until I had to search for the playlist. Anyway, let's enjoy what March will give us.

Raise your AkiTouya Flag high, people! Oh, also listen to Fragile!

First Published: 2/23/21
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 843)