There, Right There!

Hello once again, everyone! During my break, I got sick and had to go afk for a while and basically cured myself. Originally, I was going for taking a one month break, but my break, which felt like weeks, only lasted for 6-7 days. Before this gets too long, I also posted this on AO3 and let's begin!

====================

In a restaurant, An has gathered, Kohane, Mizuki, Tsukasa, Rui, Nene, and (surprisingly) Ena for a meeting. The reason? Let's continue to watch the scene unfold.

"An-chan, why did you gather us here?" Kohane asks then turns to the three cast members of the Wonder Stage, "not only that, but why the cast members of the Wonder Stage here?"

The long-haired ombré let out a chuckle.

"Something is up with Akito and Toya and I just know it," replied An.

"If it's about Otouto-kun, then let's ask Ena!" Mizuki suggests, nudging the short-haired brunette.

She only let a groan in annoyance. She didn't want to talk about her brother right now.

"So, what do you know?"

"All I know is that he's been going out until it's late."

"I suppose it's the same with Aoyagi-kun, then." Rui guesses.

"They're probably gay." Nene says with a usual deadpanned look on her face.

"You might be right, um, what's your name?"

"Kusanagi Nene. Aoyagi is my classmate."

"Oh."

"Um, if they really are gay, we shouldn't expose them."

An registered that wrong.

"You're right, we should expose them!"

"A-An-chan, I said shoul-"

The graynette cuts the hamster off with a question, "do any of you know Legally Blonde?"

"The musical?" The scruffy blond follows up.

"Yeah." She nods in reply, "there's a song called 'There, Right There,' also known as the 'Gay or European' song."

After a while the lilacnette with blue streaks finally understood what his childhood friend is talking about.

"Ah, so Nene-kun, you want us to sing that song with Shinonome-kun and Aoyagi-kun around?"

Ena raises a brow, "which-" she finally understood it, "oh, my brother."

"Oh, so you're Shinonome-kun's older sister. I don't think I've seen you around before."

"I take night classes, that's why."

"Then, may I refer to you by your first name?"

"Sure, I guess."

"It's nice to meet you, Ena-kun. I must start referring to Otouto-kun as Akito-kun."

Everyone began their preparations for "Operation: Akito and Toya Are Gay and European." Oh, An has waited for a day like this to come, practicing her lines and doing her actions for the said character assigned by Nene. If there's one thing you must know, Akito is an absolute gay ass and Toya, his own partner, doesn't realize it.