How Do You Do That "Wonderhoi" Thing? (Emu x Reader)

I've decided to make this fit for any gender and there's an option on which you prefer. I'm still in the state of writer's block for Clockwork Friend. Although, I plan on doing a timeskip along with a bit of fluff for it, but I'll try to get it out.

Also, this is a bit shorter than what I've expected. If I can't an idea for Clockwork Friend out, I'll force it out Mafuyu Style.

Mafuyu: If you don't get it out, you'll get killed.

Andrea: A-Anyway, let's go!
====================

One day in Phoenix Wonderland, Y/N's friend, Emu finished her part time job in creating lots of smiles for everyone.

"Y/N, won, won, wonderhoi!" She cheers, jumping onto him/her/them.

The H/C-nette begins to wince in pain, but manages to smile that his/her/their friend is there. 'My back hurts...' Emu is like Y/N's energetic little sister who would make his/her day, even though she's the youngest of four siblings.
//Emu's brothers are just like mine tho TvT

"Emu, you might end up breaking Y/N's bones!" Tsukasa yells, chasing after her.

The pink bob cut girl does a little Venti giggle, "I just wanted to greet Y/N the best wonderhoi way possible!"

Nene, who was riding on Nene Robo, sighs, "Emu, is breaking Y/N's bones the best way to greet him/her/them?"

"Right, sorry, Y/N," she helps him/her/them up.

"It's alright," was his/her/their reply.

"So, let's have fun? I wanna go to the Ferris wheel with everyone!" Emu runs to the large wheel that spins in slow motion.

Everyone else chases after the pink ball of Wonderhi, only to realize they left him/her/them.

"Let me carry you, Y/N. Emu must've done a lot of damage," the sunset blonde offers his help.
//How he carries you depends on you.

"Let Nene Robo carry him/her/them."

"I can do anything." Nene Robo states.

Nene Robo
or
Tsukasa

Nene Robo
"I'll choose Nene Robo. Besides, I might be heavy, Tsukasa."

"Fine."

"Nene Robo- 1, Tsukasa- 0." Rui teases in his soothing voice, causing Tsukasa to pout.

Tsukasa
"Tsukasa, if you can't handle it, I'll leave it to Nene Robo." Y/N warns.

"I can handle it!" He retorts, carrying the tall/normal/short H/C-nette (carry style). "Tsukasa- 1, Nene Robo- 0."

After following Emu around the amusement park, they manage to find Emu, who was waving her arms around like an inflatable balloon with arms whilst calling Y/N and his/her/their friends.

"Let's go in!" She jumps.

"Okay, Emu, we're coming!" Y/N responds.

They arrive at the Ferris wheel as they ride in one of the passenger cars of it, leaving Nene Robo behind because of her weight.

The giant wheel starts going in a full circle, while Y/N and Wonderlands x Showtime are enjoying the scenery from above. Then, the H/E-eyed H/C-nette calls for Emu.

"What is it, Y/N?"

"How do you do that thing you always do?"

"What thing? I do a lot of things."

"The 'Wonderhoi' thing."

"It's super simple ♪" Emu balls her hands into a fist. "First, you hold your hand like this."

"Like this?"

"Yeah! Next, you go "gugugu ka-boom," then wonderhoi!" She bounces.

"Okay."

"1... 2..."

"Wonderhoi!" He/She/They exclaim.

"Not bad on your first try, Y/N-kun." Rui comments.

"That's perfect, Y/N!" The pinkette's eyes shine like the stars.

"Really?"

"Yeah! You did an excellent job doing it!" Emu praises.

The H/C-nette awkwardly chuckles, "well, I'm glad that made you happy."

"Won, won, wonderhoi!" She pulls Y/N in to a hug.

"Wonderhoi."

Thus, the time at the Ferris wheel in Phoenix Wonderland is indeed Wonderhoi. Y/N and Emu greeted each other the best wonderhoi way possible and soon have an army of Akito to help take over the world.

====================
Emu: An army of Akito-kun?

Akito: What?

Andrea: Use these Akito plushies as your army, Emu.

Emu: *eyes sparkle with excitement* So many~! I can really have them?

Akito: But we haven't released them yet.

Andrea: Shush.

Emu: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I can take over the world! Onward, my army of Akito plushies!

//Based on a Tweet I saw XD

First Published: 5/1/21
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 551)