[Request 44] Animal Headbands (Akito x Reader x Tsukasa)

Requested by SakuAsahina

Hohoho, I suppose this makes it Part 2 od the triple update. Anyway, yes, I am going to make a PRSK Genshin crossover and hope I won't cause any wars between both fandoms. Ngl, Akito does remind me of Kyo in terms of appearance and personality and I bet Tsukasa, Tamaki and Ayame would be besties.

====================

You were out in the mall with Akito and Tsukasa, your good friends who tend to fight like cats and dogs when it came to who is more superior than the other and who impressed you more. Either way, you still think both are better in their own aspects, like how Tsukasa envys Akito for being able to attract fangirls and act like a Prince Charming like Toya the Hot and Cold Prince whilst Akito envys Tsukasa for being able to make people happy.

Both clearly envy each other and wanted to sway your heart. Speaking of Toya, you're somehow close with him, but many of his fangirls would hiss at you for trying to get close to the Hot and Cold Prince. Little did you know that they have a secret, but let's get to what you're doing right now 'cuz that's more important.

"Guys, look at this!" You squeal.

"What is it?" The boys ask in unison and turned to each other, glaring. "I said it first! No, I did! Hey, stop copying me!"

"Guys, this is what I wanted to show you." You held out cat and dog headbands.

Akito and Tsukasa gulped from the sight of the headbands and hesitantly put it on. The ginger wore the supposedly yellow god ears while blond wore orange cat ears. Your face is scrunched up, thinking the headbands didn't look good on either of them so you switched it.

"You two look so cute!" You squealed.

"R-Really?" Stammered the the cat, Akito.

Tsukasa laughed heartily, "why, of course, I do!"

"You know Akito, you kinda remind me of Kyo with the cat headband, appearance wise and personality wise."

Said male flinched.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah! As for Tsukasa, he reminds me of a male Isabelle with the personality of Tamaki and Ayame."

"Akito, let's remake that scene from Fruits Basket!"

"Me?! I didn't watch the anime yet!"

"Ouran?" The sunset-haired male presses his index fingers against each other repeatedly and puppy dog eyes.

At this rate, you'd be squealing inside because of how much of a dog, Tsukasa is. He's energetic, loud, and basically has those puppy dog eyes he used in a certain scene at a certain AU. *wink wink* Akito, on the other hand, he is just like a cat. Clearly, you can see that he doesn't respect Tsukasa as an unpperclassman, but is grateful for letting him meet Toya and cats don't exactly get along with dogs (except there might have been a pet ownder that owns a cat and a dog).

Somehow, the way they interact with each other is funny, but it gets concerning every now and them when they argue about you.

"YN, are you going to buy these?"

"Definitely."

You walked to the cash register and payed for the headbands as you and the two boys waltz out of the mall. After a fun-filled day at the mall, the boys felt tired in the car as they rested their heads on you. Akito rested his head on your shoulder and Tsukasa on your lap.

Eventually, you felt the redhead wrap one arm around you and the Future Star remained on your lap.

"好き。。。だ。。。" One of the boys said.

Considering you've been learning Japanese, you realized one of them likes you, but you weren't sure who. On the way home, you caress their heads lovingly and hope that they wouldn't wake up as grouchy as Toya one time.

====================

Akito: I thought you were gonna do something similar to Fruits Basket.

Andrea: Wish I could, but people who have watched it would get the reference at an instant.

Tsukasa: Now let's wait for Saku's reaction! I hope she likes it!

Andrea: I was gonna go with t or d with the main cast of KHSHC at first, but figured I have no good truths and dares conjured up. One of those dare had something to do with Akito or Tsukasa lying on the reader's lap with a cat or dog headband.

Akito: Comment if you pictured one of us doin' that. 'Cuz Andrea literally did the same with Toya and a cat headband.

Andrea: sHUsH aBOuT mY tHinG fOR tOYa

====================

Upcoming
PRSK Karaoke
Clockwork Friend Part 2- Coming Soon
乙女解剖 (Rin x Reader)- In Progress

First Published: 9/8/21
Edited; -/-/-

(Word Count: 579)