[Request 37] The Prince I've Longed For (Tsukasa x Reader Angst TW!)

TW: D*ATH, NEAR S**C*DE

"Hey, are you okay?" A voice of a young male asked as he saw a small figure curled up into a ball in the tunnel of a playground.

No response.

"It'll be okay." He reassured as he lets his hand out for her to reach.

The H/C-nette slowly lets her hand out to a male with scruffy sunset hair as he held onto her with a gentle hug.

"What's your name?"

"The pegasus soaring on the heavenly sky, Tenma! The hero leading the world, Tsukasa! The name is Tenma Tsukasa; the man who's destined to become a star!" The boy introduces.

"A star?"

"Yes, a star!" He let out a hearty laugh as always.

"I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N."

"Y/N, huh? That's a lovely name." Tsukasa comments.

The H/C-nette held her laughter, finally smiling. It looks like she found the one for her fairytale— the prince she's longed for. Some would believe in fairytales like Sleeping Beauty or Beauty and the Beast, and some wouldn't. Because her mother would often read those stories to her, Y/N loved them a lot.

"Mom, will I ever find a prince like the one in the story?" Young Y/N asks.

Her mom chuckled, "I'm sure you will someday, Y/N. Life is like a story; it has its beginnings and ends. I bet that prince will be handsome like in the one I just read."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Eventually, she began to believe those fairytales were real, but she was bullied because she were stuck in her fantasy and that she was deemed to be too childish when she got older. When Tsukasa appeared in her life, everything changed— she began to gain a few more friends, his little sister, Saki, and the friend of the Tenma siblings, Toya.

One day, Y/N visited the Tenma Household with a long face. Toya and Saki noticed it and asked, "Y/N, what's wrong?"

"Oh, it's nothing."

"You say that, yet you're not smiling."

"Really?"

"Yeah, even we can tell."

Tsukasa sprints down the stairs, wearing a superhero cape, "Y/N, what seems to be the problem?"

Y/N gave up and sighed, "my mom is sick again. Everyday, I pray that she'll be okay and that we'll spend more time together. The doctor said that she has this sickness that will take away her life."

"No way..."

"Give her our best wishes to help recover. Or..." The scruffy blonde rushes back upstairs, bringing back some art supplies. "We can make her 'get better' cards."

"Really?"

"Yeah, we're your friends after all." Saki agrees.

"We'll help your mom feel better." Toya follows.

Finally back to her normal mood, she, along with the Tenma Siblings and Toya start to make feel better cards for her mom. Before they left the home, Tsukasa performed a show for everyone to bring a smile upon their face. When they visited her mom at the hospital together, Y/N's mom was happy to see that Y/N's friends made her cards.