Magical Kitty Akito

Finally, it took me three days to write this, to say the least. Be prepared for Akito's suffering because Toya said he doesn't want to be a robot after AkiToya Kokoro. Besides, Toya's been a robot for three times now. Also, I was supposed to have math class today, but since the internet signal is weak where my teacher is at, we have no classes ;v; Anway, I finished writing the rest while roleplaying on discord. Hope you enjoy~

====================

In the lab, Professor Y/N is almost done in making her latest creation, a robot. Though she may be lonely, she has Toya as her company because Toya didn't really have anything to do during the past few days after learning Y/N was creating a robot.

"It's almost done, Toya~" She sing-songed.

"The robot? I'm looking forward to meeting it." Toya responds with a soft smile on his face.

The robot they speak of is only wearing boxers as of this moment. When it's fully activated, Y/N made sure to prepare some clothes for him because walking around in boxers is not normal to her. She pressed the power button as it took quite a while to finish the loading process. In the meantime, Y/N and Toya decide to play Uno while waiting.

At some point, Toya even spoke in Spanish when he had to get a large amount of cards or a color he doesn't have. Depending whether Y/N understood Spanish or not, they can somewhat know what he means. Eventually, the loading progress has completed, but no sign of moving so far, so they continued their game.

Then, something clicked. Though, this may be just for mere fan service, Y/N wanted something that goes moe moe kyun to make her happy. During the early days of the robot's developement, she made a something that makes the robot transform into something special.

Finally, the robot is now activated, opening his olive green blue eyes, fluttering his eyelids. Not only was the robot activated, but it also obtained a moe "heart" and is a miracle! Y/N did the basic greetings with Akito and Toya as they prepared something for the ginger to drink.

Before we get to that, the H/C-nette made the android put on some clothes consisting of a pastel yellow parka, a black and inside bright yellow jacket  covering the parka, black training pants with  two stripes on each side, and black and white shoes with blue undertones and yellow shoelaces. In adittion to a red checkered jacket wrapped around his waist. Now, we can get to the drink!

Normally, machines would short circuit if they were in contact with liquid substances, but this is no ordinary drink. It's a potion that turns it into a magical boy that transforms when kissed by the person that is the same gender as the robot. Just when they were about to share a kiss, an evil force was running rampant, but that's one of the reasons for Y/N to get really excited.

The evil force in question? A male with sunset hair with a crown resting on the top of his head, orange-yellow eyes and a flag on hand as he laughed uproariously at the suffering of the townspeople.

"How unfortunate this town doesn't have a hero by their side. They should let me take over and be their overlord!" Said the kingly villain.

For an unknown reason, Y/N is rather pumped up than scared about the villain, so Akito decided to stand up to the villain for it is now his newfound duty to protect the townsfolk.

"Kiss him, Toya~"

Toya raised a brow, about to question why he, of all people, must kiss the robot. He did so anyway and the robot began to do one of those transformation sequences seen in magical girl anime from top to bottom. The bluehead was beyond confused on what was going on and wondered if it was normal for a robot to behave like that. Well, since it's Y/N, it's beyond wonderfully bizzare, as their acquaintance, Kamishiro Rui would say.