[Request 38] Arcade (Toya x Kohane)

Requested by GachaOof1

Sorry it took a while to get this out. Constant breaks and some other stuff I'm working on. By the way, I'm going to be making one of my oneshots into comics as I've stated on my Twitter, @cv24_andrea. Anyway, before you say "this is from touyasaurus on AO3," I understand. It suddenly ended up like that, end of story. Hope you enjoy!

Requests will be closed once I upload the MafuEmu oneshot.

WARNING: OOC Toya (I think)

====================

Shortly after leaving the Street Sekai, everyone was going on their separate ways. An and Akito were going to hang out in the WEEKEND GARAGE as usual while Toya and Kohane have no other plans other than being with their partner. Before Kohane could say her goodbye until next time, the bluenette called for her attention.

"What is it, Aoyagi-kun?"

"Want to come to the arcade with me?"

"A-Arcade? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I never got a chance to take Akito because of his dislike for crowded places. I'm hoping you're okay with it."

"I'm fine with it." A smile plastered on the hamster's face.

The two walked to the together, making a few stops along the way as they make it to the arcade. As usual, they entered and Toya saw a stuffed toy of a hamster, which seemed to remind him of Kohane.

"Azusawa."

"Yes?"

"I found a plush doll there, want me to win it?"

The blonde turned to the claw machine and saw something that caught her brown eyes, "sure!"

They moved to the claw machine as a few kids gather to meet the same bluenette they've been seeing in the arcade the past few days.

"Toya onii-chan!" One of the kids exclaimed.

"Oh, h-hi." He greeted shyly.

"You know them?"

The bluenette gave a small chuckle, "yes. One of them was watching me work the claw machine in one try."

"One try?" Kohane tilted her head,

"Yes. All I did is find out the weight of the plush from its size and shape, then using the center of gravity, I find the amount of force needed to use and what directions to use it in."

Just from hearing his science talk, a few kids' heads were spinning around whilst Kohane understood it, even giving nods.

"As for the crane, how it operates and the strength of its grip tend to be the same each time across each model type, so it should be easy to bring the crane to where you want it to go. After doing all that, I just need a general computation and a fine tuning after."

"It's like with science and math, right?"

"Precisely."

"Toya onii-chan, I want that blue dog with spots over there, please." The kid with brown hair pleads, giving him a few coins.

"Okay."

He inserts the coin into the coin holder as the crane machine starts working. The bluenette controls the crane around with the joystick, maneuvering it to the blue dog as he presses the button to get the crane to pick it up and bring it to the collection box, where the captured plush dolls come out.