[Request 61] His Thoughts (Toya & Kohane)

By the time Kohane entered the WEEKEND GARAGE, she approaches a lonely Toya, who seemed to be thinking about something. From the looks of it, his eyelids were lower than usual, as if they're hiding the shine in Toya's eyes and the plate with cookies and cup of coffee served to him were left untouched. It looks to Kohane something is bothering him, so as his teammate, her first instinct was to approach him.

"Aoyagi-kun?" She called.

No response... Though his face remained expressionless, there is a hint indicating he's disappointed about something, deep in thought about what had occurred to cause such disappointment to him. He would stare at whatever is below him; in this case, the small plate of cookies and a cup of coffee.

"Hello, Aoyagi-kun?" Kohane tried once more, waving her right hand in front of him from the seat across him.

He flinched in response, eyes flickering for a bit.

"Ah, Azusawa, what's up?"

Kohane's eyebrows furrowed with worry, "you looked like you were spacing out, Aoyagi-kun, did something happen?"

Toya sighs before taking a bite of a cookie, "Akito and Shiraishi..."

Just by the mention of their names, Kohane somehow got the hint on what's going on.

"Oh no... A-Are they taking a re-test?"

"Mhm..." He nods.

"Is that why you seemed to be spacing out earlier?"

Another nod again.

"I see."

The dual-haired male finally began taking small bites off the cookie in misery, wondering how could this happen. He let out a sigh once again before his eyes began to droop.

"Don't worry, Aoyagi-kun, I'm sure they'll pass the re-test. Besides, they asked me to help them study last night."

His eyes widen in surprise, "they what?"

"They asked me to help them study." She repeats, "why?"

"They did not inform me about this."

A dark aura surrounds Toya, leaving Kohane to shudder in fear. Not once did she experience Toya in this state, but it seems today is the day she does so.

"I-I thought they told you." Kohane stutters. "We started it around 11:30 last night."

"It just so happened I was asleep around that time."

"Is that so?" She asked whilst shaking with fear. 'Aoyagi-kun is so scary.'

"Yes."

The bells of the cafe chime upon the doors open, revealing An and Akito, who seemed to finish taking their re-test and are satisfied with their results. Not long before they notice Toya's Kyoya-Ootori-in-the-morning-like aura scaring Kohane. Before Toya even notices them, they decide to ditch the place.

Ah, much to their misfortune, the dual-haired male noticed them and began to chase after them with the blonde following as the ombré and ginger ran and screamed for their lives.

"Fuck!" They yelled across Vivid Street.

====================

Requested by MaiStarxs

Andrea: Finally, a ToyaHane.

Toya: I'm surprised you've managed to write. I hope you're taking breaks.

Andrea: I am. And who knows if I might sleep after I post the next one. Anyway, *posts the next oneshot*

Akito: Why did you make Toya scare the living shit out of us again?

An: Yeah, why?

Andrea: Because that's what I was thinking about. :>

Akito and An: *suffering noises* TvT

====================

Anyway, some explanation. The bold texts in Toya's dialogue indicates his menacing aura is starting to show. Idk why I thought of that, it's funny either way. Anyway, I'm sowwy if I scared y'all with it qwq

====================

Upcoming:
[Request 62] Just One Kiss (Toya x Akito) -Coming Soon
[Request 63] The Meeting of Two Alchemists- Pending
[Request 64] Self-Inflicted Achromatic (Akito x Reader)- Coming soon
[Request 65] Operation: Confession (Rin x Miku)- Pending
[Request 65] You guys are officially one?! (A Pair from MMJ)- Coming soon
[Request 66] A Day Out (Shizuku, Ena, Airi & Reader ft. Mizuki)- Coming soon

First Published: 7/23/22
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 466)