[Request 6] Fluffy Pokémon Plushie (Akito x Reader {Somewhat Fluff})

Requested By: drceamy

It may not exactly be fluffy as you wish, but the idea of having a plushie just came to me. Also, I felt like adding Pokémon to this one.

F/P- Favorite Pokémon
====================

Akito's been trying to get a stuffed plushie of F/P, but to no avail, he kept failing. He wanted to ask Touya, but he's afraid he might win Y/N's heart, so Akito sets of on a quest to have Touya teach him about the Rigged Claw Machine, since it seemed to favor Touya more than the other people.

"Oi, Touya." The tangerine calls.

Touya turns, "what is it?"

Akito drops down on his knees, due to his desperation, "please teach me how to work the claw machine!"

Touya gives a small chuckle, "that's it?" Akito nods.

"I'll teach you."

After a few attempts (An: A million!), Akito masters the claw machine. A few days before Y/N's birthday, Akito asks Y/N what is or are her favorite Pokémon, just in case. He got every single detail of Y/N's interests for his gift.

Finally, he enters the arcade confidently, absolutely positive he'll get a stuffed Pokémon to Y/N's liking. He goes to the beast of the arcade, the claw machine, and inserts a coin to begin controlling the claw.

He recalled how Touya works it, although it contained rather complicated calculations, but that helped Akito to study and not get grades above the failing grade. All he has to do is find out the weight of the plush from its size and shape, then using the center of gravity, he has to find the amount of force needed to use and what directions to use it in.

As for the crane, how it operates and the strength of its grip tend to be the same each time across each model type, so it should be easy to bring the crane to where Akito wants it to go. Touya even said so, during the one time Touya brought a large stuffed dog to school.

After all that complicated physics and math, he just needs a general computation and a fine tuning after. I'm praying you're still with me, right? (An: Your science talk made them fry their brain, in addition to online classes.) For the record, An, all this science talk, that fried the reader's brain, came from Clemont and Touya. (An: Crap.)

After thinking about everything, he calms down and starts doing all that complicated computations and fails at getting that plush. He recalled how Touya managed to get the dog plush on his third try, so he challenged himself to get it to two. On his second and final try, he as close to getting it, but got frustrated.

"Hey, Akito." A long ombré greets.

"A-An." He flinches, covering the frustration from his face.

"What'cha doin'?"

"Getting this plush for someone."

An looks through the the machine and notices a/an F/P plush.

"I think Touya got something, like that, before."

Akito is in shock, "when?"

"A few days ago; he gave one to Tenma-senpai."

The tangerine sighs with relief, "thank goodness."

"Why?"

"I'm giving one as a gift in a few days from now.

"For Y/N?" An guesses.

"Now, let me continue; I must get this plush."

On his final attempt, he manages to get the stuffed F/P and cheers.