[Request 12] Haunted House (Akito's Ending)

Y/N, Akito and Tsukasa continue venturing through the haunted house, having fun with the creepy crawlies, except Tsukasa, who saw a neon green centipede glowing in the dark. All of a sudden, a ghost creeps up on you from the side as you shriek in fear:

"Senpai!" She yelled, and thought she hugged the scruffy haired male.

"Princess, chill, it's me." That usually deep aggressive voice reassures in a calm soothing voice to calm down Y/N's nerves.

"Akito!" You squeeze the life out of the tangerine haired boy.

"I, I can't breathe!" He squeaks, losing his breath.

She lets go of the boy and apologizes.

"Let's go back; we can't keep getting you scared here."

"No, let's continue. Will you protect me?"

"Don't worry, I'll do anything to protect my dear lady. After all, this is the purpose of our date after all."

"Date?"

"I love you." He kisses you on the lips.

It took Y/N a while to reciprocate the kiss, so she decided to accept it and wrap her arms around Akito's waist. The kiss lasted for a moment and before things got any worse, Y/N and Akito continued without Tsukasa and Touya and leave the haunted house together.

"Wait, where is Touya?" The girl snaps into realization.

"We have to go back!" He panics.

"Hey, I'm coming with you!" Y/N follows, forgetting about her fears in the haunted house to save Touya.

====================
Akito: Yush, people chose me!

Touya: Good for you.

Akito: Let's go, Touya, you're gonna have to deal with an energetic reader this time.

Touya: Right, and the maid dress...

First Published: 4/22/21
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 240)