[Request 2] You Flirt! (Flirty! Akito x Reader) A

This oneshot is requested by Yukii Kiramori from Quotev

A is for readers, whose types aren't flirts.
If you like flirts, go to B, or if you want to read this, go ahead

I know An is in 1-A, Touya in 1-B and Akito in 1-C but let's change that for now. Let's say An and Touya are in 1-A with you and Akito is in 1-C. Also, I'm going to follow my old school's system.

What you'll need:
☆ Y/N ☆ L/N ☆ F/F- Favorite Food
☆ H/L- Hair Length ☆ H/C- Hair Color
====================

"Hey, is it hot in here or did your internal fan system just crash?" Akito asks, showing up after you close your locker for the millionth time this week.

You scoff, "I'm pretty sure I'm warm, Shinonome-san."

You try to walk away from the tangerine boy, but he catches up, "want me to help carry your books, Princess."

You blush a tint shade of pink, "I appreciate that, Shinonome-san, but no need."

"Why do you have to look at me like that? It's making me weak, stop." He looks away in embarrassment.

"Because you're being annoying." You state bluntly as you immediately walk to your class

To your luck, you and Akito aren't classmates, so he couldn't do his usual flirting routine until break time. You and Akito may not be classmates but his friends, An Shiraishi and Touya Aoyagi, are your classmates. All you ever did with them was rant about how annoying Akito was, when it came to you.

"Akito is like that?" Touya cocks his head in confusion.

"Yeah, he keeps on flirting on me almost everyday. Every time I go to my locker to get things, he's there."

An laughs, "really? If that's the case, he's in his Gentleman Mode or just playfully teasing you. Who knows? Maybe he loves you. Touya, does he have a girlfriend?"

The bluenette shakes his head, "no."

"You have a chance, Y/N! If Akito likes you that much, then go for it."

You sigh, "flirts are not my types."

"Why?"

"They seem desperate and Akito seems to be like that."

"Maybe this'll change your mind." An offers you a ticket to a Live House event.

"We'll be performing in STAY GOLD tonight. Maybe you'll see a different side to Akito."

You reluctantly receive the ticket to the event, deciding whether to attend or not. During the entire class discussion, your mind was stuck on that ticket from your long ombré friend and that human tangerine. That is until the teacher calls for your attention.

"L/N-san, are you listening?" The teacher asks.

"Sorry, Ms, I wasn't." You apologize.

It wasn't like you to space out during class but you couldn't help but think about it. Being invited to an event, where Akito will perform? It sounds like an opportunity to me. Who knows? Maybe you'll never get that chance again. You edited to watch the live event as we skip to Recess.

Every Recess or Lunch time rolls, Akito would go to 1-A to have enjoy break time with his friends, but most importantly, you, Y/N L/N. You didn't understand why Akito would flirt with you but you just forget about it. It wasn't like you had a crush on him in the first place, or did you?

You and Touya move your tables facing each other and An moves her chair, sitting next to Touya for an unknown reason. Akito enters the classroom, greeting you and the other two, even greeting you for the second time. You take out your notebook, starting to review for the next subject as Akito starts speaking.