Christmas Messages

Leo/need
Ichika- Merry Christmas, (Name)! Do you remember the Miku plush you got me last Christmas! Apparently, it's a limited edition plush that's only availabe for a month. I'm surprised you managed to get your hands on this, in tact, too. I hope we can continue being Vocaloid and Virtual Singer buddies.

Saki- Merry Christmas, (Nickname)! I got you a special keychain to commemorate our friendship, I hope you like it!

Shiho- Merry Christmas... Hm? Were you expecting something else?

Honami: (Name), I baked an apple pie for you and your family to enjoy. Merry Christmas!

MORE MORE JUMP!!
Minori- Merry Christmas! I hope you'll make it to the live stream today. We're going to have lots of fun!

Airi- Merry Christmas, (Name)! Your present? It's with Shizuku right now. She was right here a few seconds ago.

Shizuku- Airi-chan told me she wanted me to give this to you. Oh, and here's my present, too. Merry Christmas, (Name)-chan/kun!

Haruka- I'm giving away some duplicates of the penguins I already have. I bet this one will look cute in your room. Fufu~ it even has a cute sweater that says "Merry Christmas"~

Vivid BAD SQUAD
Kohane- Merry Christmas! Are you free today? I heard the WEEKEND GARAGE has a special coffee blend that's available for this month. You should try it!

An- (Name), wanna go to the WEEKEND GARAGE together? I'll even whip up something for you. You will? Great! Let's go after school ends.

Akito- Christmas cake? Usually, my family would eat cheesecake for Christmas. You wanna try it? Sure, I brought some just in case I get hungry. Since you want some, go right ahead. Just make sure to save some for me.

Toya- Hm... I wonder if mother will bake cookies this year... Huh? You find it odd I like cookies? Well, I can't blame you for that. You want to try them? We'll see if it's possible.

Wonderlands x Showtime
Tsukasa- Merry Christmas, (Name)! Today's the day you get to see a show just for you!

Emu- Merry Wonderhoi-ful Christmas! Are you coming to the show? Are you, are you?!

Nene- M-Merry Christmas. A-Am I done now? Anyway, I hope you'll make it to our show today, I'm sure you'll like it.

Rui- Merry Christmas, (Name)-kun~ I made you a special music box to remind you I'm always here.

Nightcord at 25:00
Kanade- Merry Christmas... You want to go out with me? Wait, right now? Oh, sure. Let me get ready.

Mafuyu- Merry Christmas... Should I say something else?

Ena- Um, I heard you're getting into arts lately and I have some art supplies I've never really used. I hope you like them.

Mizuki- Woah, this bow is so cute~ How did you know I want this? Could it be you're secretly Santa?

Virtual Singer
Miku- Hm... What should I sing for this special day?

Rin- Merry Christmas! Len and I have a special song for you!

Len- Merry Christmas! Rin and I worked really hard on this for you!

Luka- Merry Christmas to you. I hope we can spend some time together

Meiko- Rin and Len started behaving like good children all of a sudden. Still, I hope they can keep it up even if Christmas is over.

Kaito- Ice cream for Christmas? Thank you so much and Merry Christmas!

====================

Toya: I can't believe you forgot about this.

Andrea: Brain too fried...

Toya: You did diamond painting, how is your brain fried?

Andrea: No idea...

Toya: *notices Andrea playing Genshin* Why are you on Genshin?

Andrea: *points to my little sister*

Toya: Oh. *turns to the readers* Merry Christmas, everyone.

====================

Hoo, that took a while. Christmas Messages are all I can do for now. As long as y'all have some content and are happy with it, that's fine with me. No, these are not translations; these are just stuff I came up with. Also, I got a diamond painting set for Christmas and that was the thing I've been working on the entire day and wrote this last minute. Anyway, Merry Christmas!

====================

Upcoming:
[Request 49] Akito &/x An
Spanish Toya- In progress
PJSekai Karaoke- Still need a few more songs and who'll sing them
Toya Knows Best- Not in progress
Idol! Toya x Fan! Reader- Still in progress for some reason
Honeymoon Un Deux Trois (Rui x Reader)- Planning
Rewrite the Stars (Tsukasa x Reader)- Planning

First Published: 12/25/21
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 516)