[Request 35] Summer (Part 6/7: Beach Day!)

5:00, the time you're supposed to wake up. Your alarm was blaring across the room whilst the Virtual Singers tried to wake you up. There are times wherein you were either a heavy sleeper and a light sleeper. In this situation you're currently a heavy sleeper. Little did you realize today is the day.

"Keep it down." You mumbled.

"Y/N, we're supposed to be at the beach!" Len panics.

"The beach..." A few seconds later, you jolted right out of bed, accidentally headbutting Len, who was right in front of you.

"Len!"

Everyone hovers the poor boy, who was rubbing his head.

"Why'd you headbutt me for?!"

"I'm so sorry, Len. Upon hearing 'beach,' I jolted right out of bed." You begin to scold. " And you shouldn't be in front of me when waking up. People usually wake other's up from the side, so they won't end up with what happened a few seconds ago."

"Now that everything's settled, let's get changed. The girls will change in Y/N's room, you two change in the bathroom." Miku instructs.

You finally got out of bed, not headbutting anyone as you went to your closet to change into your normal clothes for going out. Rin excitedly changed into her outing clothes in delight, satisfied with what she got. Her outfit consists of an egg shell white off-shoulder shirt with a few frills and blue jean shorts, along with brown sandals.

Miku, on the other hand, dons a white sailor inspired outfit with the swimsuit, An bought for her, underneath, in addition to a turquoise sling bag on the side. Luka sports a chiffon dress that goes all the way to below the knees and some white short heels. Finally, Meiko went with a white off-shoulder with sleeves that have red ribbons as accents and some black shorts.

"Ta-da!" The girls chime. "How do we look?"

"You guys look stunning."

"Eh? Y/N, you're just going to wear that?" Meiko points to your normal going out clothes.

You gave the girls a small shrug. "Yeah, but what I'm gonna change once we get to the beach."

"Well, let's hope Len and Kaito are gonna be quick."

"You know what I find weird? My mom allowed you six to stay over at my home despite meeting up just now."

"Your mom was nice enough to allow us to stay!"

"Besides, she doesn't know about the Sekai, so..."

"Right."

Someone hollers from outside, "Y/N, I'm here to pick you up!"

You check from the window sill and notice that Toya is calling.

"Is that Toya-kun?"

"Yeah, my mom said he'll pick us up so we can get to the beach together." You turn to the bluenette, "we're on our away!"

"We're?"

"It's a long story."

Everyone goes down the stairs, carrying their bags and some holding onto their hats. After a quick breakfast, you went out of your home along with the main 6 following. Surprised was written on the bluenette's face, realizing what has been brought to him.

"Explain what happened here." Toya commands.

"Hi, Toya!" The Virtual Singers greet.

Upon hearing the familiar voices, he now realizes who he's talking to.