[Request 35] Summer (Part 5/7: 25-ji & Virtual Singers)

After a day in Phoenix Wonderland, you exchanged farewells with everyone, you were walking with Vivid BAD SQUAD home. Kohane went home first because she needs to check on Count Pearl, An followed, saying something along the lines of advance planning. Akito went home, mumbling about how he wanted to crush the two upperclassmen from Wonderlands x Showtime.

Right now, it's just you and Toya, Toya and you, walking home together.

"Y/N," he called.

You turned to his attention, meeting your E/C eyes with his mysterious gray ones, "yes?"

"I hope you'll enjoy the private beach this Friday." He gives a warm smile, enough to melt you down like ice cream on a hot sunny day.

"Y-Yeah, I will."

Coincidentally, you both live across each other; the thing is, you don't go to Kamiyama High nor Miyamasuzaka Girls' Academy. You say your farewells and went back home.

"I'm home." You announce upon entering your home.

"Ah, Y/N, welcome back." Your mom responds upon seeing your arrival, "Mr Aoyagi is allowing his son to invite his friends to their family's private beach. Are you coming? It'd be a chance to get to know his son."

"S-Sure." You stutter, 'mom, I already know Toya.'

"Great! His son will be picking you up while your father and I will be with him for the weekend. His son's body guards will be keeping an eye on everyone."

"Okay?"

You went upstairs to your room, changed out of your outside clothes into your house clothes and threw the ones you wore into a basket for dirty clothes.

'I never knew Toya had to cover for me.'

You sighed as you brought out your F/C phone, scrolling through your contacts until you found the bluenette's name as you begin to text.

:Y/N
Toya, sorry I had to bring you into this. Saki suddenly
suggested we'd go to your private beach while I was with
her friend group. And explain what my mom meant by
you'll be picking me up on Friday because I'm getting nervous
about it.

Toya:
It's fine. Besides, Saki-san already told me before you
even invited us. Surprisingly, my father is okay with it
despite it being in the spur of the moment. As far as I'm
concerned, I haven't met your parents yet.

:Y/N
Ah, okay. Aside from that, my mom said something
along the lines of your father allowing you to invite
us to the private beach of yours.

Toya:
That was to cover for you and Saki-san. I already told
her about it and she's spammed me "I'm sorry" stamps.
Don't worry, she's still coming with Tsukasa-senpai,
though I'm worried about Akito and his older sister.

:Y/N
Yeah, I guess we're the same about the Shinonomes. And
are you sure that beach house can fit around 30 people?

Toya:
Yes, though there are bunk beds in some rooms, so some
people can share the same room as they wish. And good
luck in getting his older sister to come.

:Y/N
Thanks.

Relief washes over you, finally happy that the gray-eyed bluenette forgave you for suddenly planning to go to his family's private beach. The good part is, it's just you, Leo/need, MORE MORE JUMP, Vivid BAD SQUAD, Wonderlands x Showtime, and- we're getting to Niigo soon.