New Songs! (From the 7th Wonder Show Channel) + extras!

An update after my birthday? Yes. I was fangirling so much in the live stream yesterday and if you saw me on Twitter, I comment in both English and Japanese. I think I should be studying more Japanese.
====================

Rui: Everyone, we have some new songs to share.

Nene: First off, we have the long awaited song, "KING" by Kanaria. The VS version is sung by GUMI and the Sekai Version will be sung by Tsukasa and Rui. *whispers* Or also known as RuiKasa. Unfortunately, for the RuiKasa fans, there won't be a 3DMV for this song.

Tsukasa: Don't worry! Even though we don't have a 3DMV, Rui and I will still shine like the stars!

Nene: You keep going all "star, star, star." Don't you ever get sick of it?

Tsukasa: Never!

Nene: *on her mind* Just like an airhead.

Shizuku: Next, there will be More More Jump Event. The song will be made by Junky-san!
//Finally, my baby Haruka gets an event!

Akito: Vivid BAD SQUAD will be having another event called "Stray Bad Dog." The song is going to be made by Ayase-san, who also made "Tokyo Ghost Town," whose VS version is sung by Hatsune Miku. The Sekai version will be sung by Me, Touya and Kaito. There will be an Another Vocal Version for Touya and no 3DMV. As for the new song by Itou Kent and OSTER PROJECT, the song is called "magic numbers."

Touya: Familial Relationship ended with dad. Now Itou Kent and Tsukasa-senpai are my dads.

Tsukasa: That's my good son! *pats Touya*

Comment: "Someone leaked it on YouTube."

Comment: "I listened to the game length version."

Akito: A leak in YouTube?

Rui: Everyone, please remain from leaking data from our game and remember: patience is a virtue.

Nene: *on her mind* Rui never said that before.

Akito: Oh yeah, I remember someone listened to "Racing Through the Night" because the new song sounded something like Ayase-san would make. *fake coughs* Andrea.

Andrea: Don't expose me; be grateful I stopped looking at them!

Akito: The way you struggled with your temptation was hilarious!

Andrea: Shush! And go back to telling everyone about the songs! I'll be in the corner listening to Dokofing and SEM.
//Itou Kent did Yasu (Show by Rock) and Michio Hazama (IdolM@sters Side M)

Akito: Okay, okay.

Shiho: Speaking of "Racing Through the Night," the VS version is sung by Miku, while the Sekai Version will be sung by Kanade and Miku. There will be Another Vocal Versions for Ichika, Koahne, Nene, Kanade and Shizuku and still no 3DMV.
//No wonder Kohane's VA set the video to private... And does this mean we get 3DMVs for the event songs? I'd love to see Kaito dancing with the entire VBS and OMG VBS Kaito! The father of the five Clown Children has finally escaped Clown Town!

Shizuku: Not only that, we have merchandise which will come at May! Everyone, bring out the plushies.

Nene: Here's Luka. *holds out L/n Luka*

Rui: Miku. *holds out MMJ Miku*

Shiho: Me.

Shizuku: Mini me!

Akito: And Mr Handsome. *affectionately strokes Tiny Akito*

Shizuku: Not only that, we have Nesoberi plushies of 25-ji and Miku.

Shiho: Here.

Shizuku: *puts a Miku plush in Shiho's head, Mizuki and Ena on both shoulders and wraps Shiho's arms around the Kanade and Mafuyu plushies* Shii-chan just looks so adorable! *clasps her hands together*

Shiho: *on her mind* Why is she my sister?

Akito: I was shown memes of plush Akito, one of them being the "why you need hands" thing.

Shizuku: *pets Akito's head*

Akito: That's one if them. And SOCIAL DISTANCING!!!

Shizuku: Sorry... *about to cry*

Akito: No, no, no, wait! I didn't mean-

Shiho: Big sis is at her worse if saddened. *sighs, still keeping the Niigo olushies in place as the Niigo Miku plushie falls*

Niigo Miku: Ah. *falls*

//I remember seeing a comic in Twitter and it's the same thing in what you're about to see. I don't own this idea.

Saki: *holding AkiTouya plushies* *in Akito's voice* Hi, I'm Akito. *in Touya's voice* Hi, I'm Touya.

Akito and Touya: *move close*

Akito: Eh?

Touya: What the?

Saki: Kiss! *makes it look like the plushies are kissing*

Akito and Touya: *kiss on the lips*

Saki: *looks behind as a smile widens* Beautiful!

Akito: How did we end u- Saki. *death glares*

Saki: I'm sorry! *places the plushies down nicely and runs away*

Akito: *chases Saki around*

First Published: 4/29/21
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 622)