The Vampire (Vampire! Toya x Reader)

Happy Halloween, folks! Online school has been a pain in the butt for a while, especially when I can't understand that much of my native language, so I get a nosebleed (not a literal one) from that TvT. And holy cow! Thanks for 21k! I never expected it would reach that much despite being a corpse from online tho. Anyway, let's start!

 Anyway, let's start!

====================

One Halloween night, you were out trick-or-treating with your friends, An and Kohane. Well, you're friends with An, Kohane and Akito, but the ginger decided to stay at home because he didn't want to get scared by some kid wearing a dog costume on Halloween.

"(Name)-chan, how do I look?" Asked Kohane as she twirled around a bit to show off her costume.

Her costume comes with a navy plain pointy hat with golden edges, a white ruffled long-sleeved blouse with navy cuffs with the same golden details as the hat, a navy midi tulip skirt, some black ballet flats and a navy plain velveteen cape with a dark orange inside with a pastel orange ribbon to secure the cape in place. Of course, Kohane has her usual pigtails with a pastel rose hair clip shaped like a candy.

"It's so cute, Kohammy!" You comment.

"Th-Thank you, (Name)-chan!" The blonde thanks, content with the response she had earned from you.

"Well, of course, my partner is cute~" An wrapped her arms around Kohane lovingly. "If she ever tries to look scary, she ends up being so cute~"

"A-An-chan, I'm flattered." Said the girl in a witch costume as she covered her faint red face with her hat.

An's costume consisted of a white tunic-style top and trousers stained with red. She even made a name tag with her last name written on it. As for her hair, she still had a few of her star pins on, but not all of it, for she decided to tie her hair into a bun. Also, she had a large syringe on hand as to scare Akito.

You decided to be whatever you wanted to be for Hallow's Eve becuase the author isn't going to choose what you wear and you're you. The three of you headed to the Shinonome Household, only to be greeted by a grouchy Akito in a costume he seemed to be forced to put on by his sister.

The costume in question is a green messy shirt with a collar on, a blood red belt in place of a dog's collar around his neck, not hugging it completely so it won't choke and make him lose his breath, some knee-length shorts, clip-on werewolf ears and furry gloves in place of paws.

"Who knows? Maybe my dad has prepared some pancakes and cheesecake for Halloween~" An teases, hoping it would persuade him.

Akito was beyond conflicted; he wants to go enjoy Ken's pancakes and cheesecake but another part of him doesn't want to, as to not repeat history and give him flashbacks to what happened during last year's trick-or-treating.