[Request 41] soundless voice (Tsukasa & Saki)

Requested by salsabilaazzahra20

Here it is! Oh, August 30 and September 1, please come already so I can listen to AkiToya Dramaturgy, magic number and accept requests. Yes, as the title says, this is a songfic of the song, "soundless voice" and a bit of "proof of life."

====================

At a cozy cottage, the Tenma siblings were doing their usual fun, like Tsukasa performing shows for Saki.

"The rabbit and the prince were conquering a giant fire-breathing dragon as they held onto each other and hope they won't get burned into fried chips." He narrated, holding onto the stuffed rabbit and a cardboard sword.

"What happened next, onii-chan?"

"The prince used his sword and shone it on the dragon as it got blinded by the bright light and flew away." He shone the flashlight onto a cardboard dragon.

"Then did they comple their quest?"

Tsukasa let out a hearty laugh, "of course, my sweet little Saki!"

"Yay!" Saki cheered, clapping her hands and having her other stuffed animals do the same.

The blond bowed, "thank you, thank you, thank you very much!"

It was quite chilly outside and the fireplace wasn't enough to keep the siblings warm, so being the caring older brother, Tsukasa is, he walked to the kitchen to prepare some two mugs hot chocolate with marshmallows to warm their bodies up.

Tsukasa is well aware that Saki was born with a weak body, but he tries to not let his sister worry about it by performing shows for her and become a star like the one he saw that arrived at town one day. That was where he found his newfound love for shows and becoming a star, for his sister's sake. No matter how hard he tried, it seemed to not work until the day he visited Saki.

If it weren't for Toya, a friend of his and Saki, she wouldn't be able to smile like he way she did when they saw that show together.

Tsukasa went to Saki's room with mugs of hot chocolate on each hand as he offered one to Saki. She took a sip of her hot chocolate beverage and emit an 'mmm' sound in delight.

"Onii-chan, your hot chocolate is the best!" She exclaims.

"I'm glad you think that, Saki!"

"One day, I really hope I could make hot chocolate as delicious as your's." She smiled down upon her mug.

Because of her cold, trembling hands, the mug with hot chocolate and marshmallows crashed onto the floor as it broke into tiny pieces, leaving a small puddle of that hot drink to clean up. The blond panicked and put his cup down and ran out.

"I'll get the towels!" Said Tsukasa as he went out of the room.

He didn't go get the towels; he leaned on the other side of the wall whilst his tears were streaming out like a waterfall. He knows Saki's life won't last forever, but if he did lose her, that would be the end of his play.

Saki felt lonely in her room; she couldn't pay with her friends and now that they were separated, she couldn't get the group back together. Honami was feeling ostracized by her group of "friends" and Shiho became a lone wolf. Ichika still visited her time to time, but due to some circumstances, her visits became shorter.