[Request 55] We all have flaws (Tsukasa x Reader Angst TW)

TW: Suicide

"(Name), no!" Yelled a mysterious someone, grabbing (Name) by their wrist as they were about to jump from the school's rooftop—

Hold on, why was (Name) about to jump from the school's rooftop and who was that person and did they stop (Name) from doing so? Let's rewind a little bit.

"You're a failure." (Name)'s mom said as she continued to scold (Name) for the low grades constantly piling over them, why they should be studying hard and how people won't hire (Name) because of how low their grades are, considering the fact their mom wants (Name) to be something similar to a doctor.

Of course, (Name) would try to talk back at her. The last time they did, it lead to a sermon longer than 2 hours, to say the least. After that long sermon, (Name) walked back to their room to supposedly continue studying. They couldn't bear their mom constantly lecturing them about it and no matter how hard they try, they've yet to succeed at getting the grades they were trying to work hard for.

Well, that's probably due to talking to friends on Discord while doing school work and their time management isn't always the best. They sort of envied their other friend for being able to finish their tasks for school so they can study and watch anime. Much to their misfortune, (Name)'s mom blames anime, games, and their phone for their grades being low.

There was even a time (Name)'s mom caught them texting Tsukasa and even read their conversation about what's going on in (Name)'s life, including the times (Name)'s mom gave sermons. Could she blame them? They couldn't talk to their mom after that time and slowly stopped talking to their friends, including Tsukasa. If (Name)'s mom were to ask (Name) to tell her what's happening, they wouldn't or worst case scenario, end up breaking down due to the pent-up emotions

"Stop your self pitying." Said their mom when (Name) was on their phone once again.

About that, another sermon happened. For the record, (Name) wasn't venting to their friends, they were venting to themselves. If (Name)'s mom doesn't want them talking to their frineds, they end up talking to themselves by typing them in notes, even locking them so their mom wouldn't see. At least their mom doesn't look into their device unless she's going to borrow it.

Tsukasa, he's been (Name)'s close friend since childhood, the one they can talk to when things are happening in their household. To be honest, it was surprising how considerate he was to listen or read their venting. Sometimes, he even did the same, like the time he didn't feel good because he felt he was the reason why his troupe crumbled at first, but he assured everything turned out in the end, as (Name) hoped when they were first told about it.

Both vented to each other, but (Name) did the most of it due to how rough life can be. Until one day, they stopped talking to him.

Why did they stop talking to Tsukasa, you ask? (Name) was trying to study hard for their mom's sake, only to end up with a low grade. They even had a lot of school work piling up to the point it's like Mt. Everest. They were too stressed out by the amount of work given. Due to having low grades, they somehow lost the will to keep working and felt they wouldn't be loved and be good enough for everyone if their grades are not high, even going as far as to think they aren't within Tsukasa's standards as well.

Tsukasa, being the close friend of (Name), he is, he tried to check on them to see if they're doing okay, though he is unaware whether they are fine or not. On the school's rooftop, he was supposed to be meeting with his friend from a different class until he heard the door open while waiting.