[Request 10] The Name of Sin Mafuyu Ver. (Rui x Mafuyu)

As I said in the Rui version, we have that Mafuyu, before her true self abandoned her, in this song fic. Here you go!
====================

In the castle above the clouds, Lady Ena, the Goddess of Fate is seen marching around the throne room, impatiently trying to find something fun to do.

"Lady Ena, what makes you seem impatient today?" One of her assistants, Mizuki asked.

"Seem?" She snaps whilst holding lots of printed photographs of herself, "I am inpatient and I wanna do something fun! Taking these pictures of myself is starting to get slightly boring. I want something fun to do!"

"Really? If I remember correctly, there is this kid whose future is really bright, if I must say. It would be fun to do a little curse on that kid, but that'd be plain rude to them."

Lady Ena's eye widen a little bit, getting an idea, "maybe I can ruin that kid's life?"

"E-Ena, are you sure? You might lose your powers, if you do that." The pinkette warns. "Besides, your purpose is to help people discover their fates and all that. They can stand on top of a stage and become an actor or actress, become a Top Star and all that. Besides, what will Otouto-kun think?"

"Well, if I do lose my powers, it'll be on Akito! Now, chop, chop; I wanna ruin that kid's future." She demands.

Mizuki gulps and sighs, "aye, aye, Lady Ena."

They prepare the well as the short brunette begins to do her magic, summoning a reflection of a little girl with dark purple hair tied into a ponytail, whose future ahead of her is bright.

"Mizuki, send me that boy's location." The Goddess' smile becomes grim and scary.

Meanwhile, in the Asahina Household, a little girl with purple hair is studying to become a doctor, so she can help people.

"Little girl, come out of your home." The girl hears the Goddess' voice.

Man, the little girl was tempted to go outside. Lucky for her, her parents were asleep, so she exits her room using a rope. She searches outside her house, trying to find the one calling out to her.

"Hello, little boy." Lady Ena greets with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Oh, hello, Ms, uh."

"Shinonome." She reminds. "What's your name, cutie?"

The little girl introduces himself, "I'm Asahina Mafuyu."

"So, why are you calling me?" The girl, Mafuyu, asks.

Lady Ena fixates her eyes on young Mafuyu. "You're such a lovely child! A girl like you deserves a gift."

Mafuyu's eyes sparkle with hope and excitement, "really?"

"I mean, of course, the special sort. I guess I'll leave you with a little magic." Thus, she waves her finger into the air, casting some magic.

As Mafuyu got older, she noticed she's starting to look pale and her body withering. Her eyes later became recessed, just like her frame. Her parents blamed it on staying up late talking to her friend, Kanade, so they confiscated her pen palling materials. When it got worse, they abandoned her.

One day, Mafuyu was out, going to buy some more books to study with. A group of kids were playing and saw her. Legend says if someone sees Mafuyu's figure, they'd yell for help or call her names.

"Airi-chan, that thing is scary!" A young girl with brown shoulder length shrieks in fear.

"Airi-chan, do something!"