[Request 21] I'll Be There (Tsukasa x Reader Angst?)

E/N- Enemy's Name; F/F- Favorite Flower

//TW: Bullying and C*tting
====================

Y/N L/N, a student from Kamiyama High School, was once bullied since Middle School, but all bullying has ended at what cost? She was on her way to her classroom, 2-A after a visit to the Guidance Counsellor's office, because she needed someone to talk to about her feelings, since she couldn't talk to her parents.

About her parents, that's something I'll save for next time, unless you ask me about it in the comments. Y/N was slowly losing hope in life and that she might not get better. Thought kept on circling in her head until they were interrupted by none other than her bully, E/N. What's worse is she has company and Y/N doesn't.

"Look at this, everyone," she calls out, "Y/N is alone today."

Glaring eyes begin to dart at the girl, a few were worried, but they're afraid if they speak up, they'll get bullied too.

"What a loser!" E/N's friend ridicules.

"wait, what's under those bandages anyway?" E/N questions upon seeing the bandages wrapped around the girl's arms.

Y/N ignores the question and realized she forgot her jacket in the office. 'Crap...'

"Not answering, I see. I'll just remove them to see for myself!"

E/N enthusiastically yanks Y/N's arms and with the help of her friends, she removes the bandages wrapped by the Guidance Counsellor, revealing cuts around her arms.

"You cut yourself?" The bully's friend laughs mockingly. "Seriously, you're pathetic! No wonder nobody likes you."

"Are you going to cry about it, Y/N? Come on, cry for us!" The bully and her friends plead as tears begin to overflow from Y/N's E/C orbs.

"That's more I like it. If I were you, I'd hang myself in shame."

"Wait, no, dose yourself with a lot of pills."

Just when she thought she lost hope, someone began to yell.

"Stop it!"

'Fuck.' E/N thought as she makes a run for it with her friends.

"Hey, you!" The boy with sunset hair calls out. "Do you have any idea what you're doing to this poor person?"

"Well, you don't know her. All I know is that she's a phony, a commoner and loser."

"You shouldn't judge people for the way they look." He scolds. "I can't believe you're an honor student."

Upon the boy's way of standing up to E/N, the rumors begin to spiral more. Why is the honor student being a bully towards someone who isn't in the same league as them? Honestly, that's just plain pathetic. Not only that, E/N, the honor student is actually quite popular because she's rich and smart.

Meanwhile, the prefect was doing rounds during break time and noticed the commotion and decided to check it out.

"What's going on?" He asks.

"It's Tsukasa, sir, he's bullying me." E/N cries wolf.

"Tsukasa-senpai would never do such." A boy with dual blue hair defends as his friend covers his mouth.

"Touya, we can't get involved." He whispered.

"Someone has to defend Tsukasa-senpai." The boy, Touya argues.