[Request 62] Just One Kiss (Toya x Akito)

"Are you joking?" Akito questioned whilst being in the middle of a study session with Toya.

Said male simply displayed a poker face and shook his head.

"Do I look like someone who jokes about this sort of thing?"

Come to think of it, Toya was not one to joke around. If he were, his facial expression would remain the same, except the corners of his mouth would turn up a bit, or he'll go as far as to make a smug face when he's in the mood to do so. I tell you, dear Reader, if you are playing in the English Server of ProSeka, you are not prepared for a Smug Toya because he's hot that way.

"Okay, fine, just one kiss."

Toya initiated the kiss by pulling Akito close to him, covering it with a notebook so students passing by them wouldn't see what was happening between the two lovebirds. Luckily, they're at a section of the library anyone rarely goes to. Even so, they must take caution when it comes to these types of scenarios.

On the bright side, nobody, even the student discipline committee, has caught them kissing and it'll stay that way for now.

====================

Requested by CS20061999

Akito: *covers his face* Just how much brainrot do you have over us?!

Andrea: A lot, I think.

Toya: A lot? Then is it more than your Genshin AU brainrot, specifically, the one involving Albedo?

Andrea: RUDIGVIBIVRIOREHO SHUT UP-

Akito: Simp.

Andrea: I didn't sign up for this.

====================

This was in my drafts for a while for the drabble collection and I was debating whether to put it here or there until I got your request. On another note, please put your requests on the Requests Page. They will soon be opened once I finish posting all of them.

=====================

Upcoming:
[Request 63] The Meeting of Two Alchemists- Pending
[Request 64] Self-Inflicted Achromatic (Akito x Reader)- Coming soon
[Request 65] Operation: Confession (Rin x Miku)- Pending
[Request 65] You guys are officially one?! (A Pair from MMJ)- Coming soon
[Request 66] A Day Out (Shizuku, Ena, Airi & Reader ft. Mizuki)- Coming soon

First Published: 7/23/22
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 200)