[Request 20] Dress Up (Tsukasa x ニーゴ Member! Reader)

O/N- Online Name
====================

"Are we ready?" K asks through the video call on Night Code.

"Yeah." You reply.

"Of course!" Amia exclaims.

"Upload in 3... 2... 1... done." K clicks the mouse.

Finally, the group's song, "ID Smile," is now uploaded on the usual video streaming sites as the three members cheer. Now that you think about it, Niigo usually has discussions after releasing a new song. You turn off your microphone and groan. Oh, how you wanted to get some sleep after staying up late.

"Are we still going to plan another new song, K?"

K hummed for a moment, "for now, everyone takes a break."

Enanan and Amia perk up from exhaustion. "Really?"

"Everyone did a good job today."

"Yeah, y'all did well for the song and PV."

"And O/N's ideas just did the trick to boosting our views." Enanan praises.

"O/N did help me out with the PV and make it better." Amia follows.

"C'mon, I didn't do much," you cover your flustered face, "I just gave advice."

"You did well at giving advice." Yuki praised with that monotonous voice of her's

"Guys, flattery is gonna get you nowhere." You remind.

"I'll get to work. I'll tell you when I got the draft done."

"Sure."

"Great job today, everyone."

"You too."

Finally, everyone logs out of Night Code and finally have good sleep. You shut down your computer and go to bed. You check your F/C-cased phone for any messages from your friends and lie down in bed for a short while.

'Finally, some good sleep... Now that I think about it, it's a small day off for me, so it's about time I ask Tsukasa about how he's doing.' You thought as you opened your phone. 'Wait, Tsukasa would never be up at this time... Maybe I should-'

"Hello?" A voice called.

"Tsukasa, hey." You greet nervously.

"Y/N, it's late at night; you should be sleeping." The boy, Tsukasa, scolds.

"I was going to say the same thing to you, Mr. Star of the Future."

"Right. So, why'd you call?"

"I'm bored."

"Can't you wait 'till morning?"

"I'm too impatient and wanted to talk to you."

"Ah, I see. By the way, wanna meet at the mall tomorrow? We could find some Lolita dresses you'd like."

"Really?"

"Anything for you."

"Let's meet by the fountain." You plan.

"Let's do it later! I'm gonna go to sleep."

"Me too. Good night."