[Request 25] I Can't Understand Their Laguage (Rui x Emu)

In the Wonderland Sekai, Wonderlands x Showtime are currently planning something for their next show. Not much ideas were formed, mostly because they don't have any and it mostly consisted of Rui suggesting bugs for the next show, which often made Tsukasa scream and hide behind Nene.

"For our next show, how about we do something kira kira?" Emu suggests.

The veggie-disliking director agrees, "yeah, we could have some of my machines shine brighter than the star on top of the tower like in that anime, Nene-kun watched. Starlight, was it?"

"Revue Starlight." Nene replies, getting Tsukasa off her back.

"Well, I should be able to stand out more!"

"Yeah, as a weirdo." The graynette snickers.

"Keep that to yourself!" The sunset-haired male retorts.

"Emu-kun, how about we have you as the main character this time?"

The pinkette ball of wonderhoi's pink eyes sparkle like the stars, "really? I get to be pika pika?"

"Of course, we'll just need a sparkly outfit for you." Rui replies with a nod. "I know someone who can make it work. I'll get them to talk to you about your preferences."

"Yay!" The girl cheers. "Thank you handshake!"

Emu vigorously exchanges handshakes the lilac-haired male, who was vibrating nonstop.

"I suppose this concludes our meeting." He vibrated.

"'Kay, 'kay!"

"Aww, that means you're leaving already?" Miku asks with a bummed expression on her face.

"Yeah, sorry, Miku."

Tsukasa's orange-yellow orbs meet with Nene's purple orbs, wondering what in the world just happened and why is Emu going to be the protagonist of the new show. Everyone leaves the Sekai by simply stopping "The World Hasn't Even Started Yet."

Everyone is back in the Wonder Stage as they conclude today's meeting and go home. Emu, on the other hand, went with Mr. Mascot to go home.

"I'm home!" Emu announces.

"Oh, Emu, welcome home." Her older sister, Hinata greets.

"Onee-chan, I'm going to be playing a main character in the next show!"

The dark-haired pinkette with part of her hair tied into a bun let out a small giggle, "I know you'll do great, Emu."

"And if the show turns out good, then grandpa's stage will still be saved!"

All of a sudden, Emu's pink phone rings as she brings it out, revealing the caller to be Rui.

"I'll be in my room, if you need me!" The pinkette rushes to her colorful room with stuffed animals and many more stuff that makes Emu, Emu.

"Emu-kun, I've decided to make some revises to fit your character at her best and she uses the onomatopoeia you usually use." Rui says through the phone.

"Really?"

"Yes, and I got my friend to make the costume too."

"Yay!"

Day One of the show, Emu's costume is already prepared: a knee-length skirt with a princess crown sparkly enough for her character.

"Woah, it's so sparkly!" She exclaims.

"You can thank my friend for that."

"Thank that friend for me!"

"Sure will."

Amia:
Did she like it? !?(・_・;?

:Rui
She did. Thanks Mizuki-kun.

Amia:
No prob ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Many days have passed and the new show is already being performed. We're just getting to the climax of it, since Andrea is being a lazy half-baked author. Anyway, Andrea here. Akito is being a dumbass narrating and calling me half-baked, when I actually wrote a lot of requests before Touya's birthday.

"And I, Lady Emumu, of the land of Wonderhoi, that I will make the place kira kira once again!" Emu recites her lines as the children cheer.

"Lady Emumu, I, Lord Pegasus, vow to help make the land of Wonderhoi sparkle sparkle once again!" Tsukasa follows.

"And so, Lady Emumu and Lord Pegasus have decided to make the world a better place with their kira kira and nico nico as the evil wizard, Nono, was never to be seen again." Rui narrated, marking the end of the show.

By the time the audience leaves, Wonderlands x Showtime go to the backstage area and take a break.

"Emu-kun you did a great job! Your acting got me all woah and you were all pika pika and it shot my heart, like bang!"

"Really? Was it all shiny shiny?"

"Yes, it was shiny shiny; pow too."

"Oh, Rui is speaking in Emu's language." An sweatdrop mark appears on the graynette.

"I'm getting worried..." Tsukasa comments.

"I can't even understand them."

"Let's make a run for it."

The irked duo makes a run for it, Tsukasa runs whilst Nene rode on NeneRobo.

"Not fair!"

====================
Rui: Interesting.

Emu: Yay! I get to be with Rui-kun!

Tsukasa: Emu, that's not what the fandom me-

Nene: Let her remain the way she is.

Akito: C'mon, I just called you a half-baked author for making it short.

Andrea: *screams in Doppo* That's all I have!

====================
Requested by LocalLukaSimp

I had a bit of writer's block in this one as in mild writer's block. I was supposed to take a one day break last May 22, but I had to upload a chapter for one of my fanfics lmao. We need a RuiEmu duet!

First Published: 5/25/21
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 764)