[Request 26] Ice Cream Parfait (Rin x Fem WxS Member! Reader Fluff)

You have been saving a lot of money for the sake of buying ice cream for your fellow Virtual Singer friends, the main six. The downside is you had to spend less each week for food, whenever you are given allowance by your parents. Today is the day you get to share the cold treat, humans call, "ice cream" to them.

By the time your mom left, you prepare all the six containers of ice cream, eleven bowls (because who knows when Tsukasa and the others would arrive), toppings and all that special stuff for ice cream as you place them all in a bag and presses "The World Hasn't Even Started Yet." Thus, you disappeared into thin air with the ice cream.

"Y/N-chan!" Rin, along with Len, welcome you with a big hug.

"Rin, Len, I-I can't breathe." You choked in between your sentences.

"Ah, sorry! It's just that we're so excited to see you again!" The twins chime in sync.

Len looks at your left, where the chiller and everything else is, "Y/N-chan, what are those?"

"You'll see once we set up the table or a large blanket. I already got everyone else doing their part."

All of a sudden, the Sekai shines bright, meaning someone or a group of people made it to the Wonderland Sekai. After the bright light faded away, it revealed your other cast mates, Tsukasa, Emu, Nene and Rui.

"Y/N-chan, we got all the things we need for our picnic!" Emu says gleefully.

"I suppose you brought it, right?"

"Yup, we just need to set the table and chairs for everyone to sit on, unless we're going to sit on the floor as if it's really a picnic." You guess.

The pinkette jumps, "that sounds like more fun! We should definitely have the feel of a real picnic!"

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" The blonde banana tilts his head in curiosity.

"Where are Miku and the others?" You question back.

"They're at the stage, let's go!"

Rin playfully yanks your arm to the stage, where you performed other songs, like "As You Like It" by Eve, "Positive Dance Time" by Kinoshita and many more.

"Everyone, you're here!" Miku waves happily to you and the rest of Wonderlands x Showtime.

"Miku, Luka, Meiko and Kaito onii-chan too!"

"We've got a surprise for you." Tsukasa announces.

You opened the chiller containing all the ice cream with seven flavors in each container as you lay them on the blanket whilst Kaito's eyes sparkle with excitement.

"Are they what people in your Sekai call 'ice cream?'" He asks.

"Yup!"

"Len, here's your's: a banana split ice cream." Nene serves the banana-haired boy with chocolate, vanilla, strawberry ice cream and bananas.

"Woah, it looks so cool, Nene-chan!"

"For Emu and Luka, strawberry." Tsukasa serves the pinkettes with two bowls of ice cream.