Valentines Scenarios

Ps. I've been trying my best to make this like canon ProSeka so some of these may or may not be accurate. Especially Mafuyu, Shiho, and Touya. Also, this is how your Valentine's Day will be spent with the character. Some of these may be a bit half-heartedly made but I tried T_T
====================

Leo/need

Ichika Hoshino
You'll be binge listening to Miku's songs together, even the underrated Miku songs. She'll probably give you Vocaloid merchandise but not Miku, because you know she's a Miku Simp.

Saki Tenma
For helping her feel better from her sickness, she'll give you an extra ticket to see Tsukasa's show or she'll bond with you to help her catch up on the trends she missed out on when she was sick.

Honami Mochizuki
She'll bake a chocolate apple pie for you or take you to her favorite store where they sell apple pie. In the end, you'll be the one paying her in return for all the stuff she ordered for you (and her).

Shiho Hinomori
She'll teach you how to play the bass and give you chocolate if you do good enough. In Shiho's standards, probably 120% good enough. No matter what, she'll still give you your beloved chocolate. If she can't, she'll get Shizuku to give it to you for her.

Wonderlands x Showtime

Tsukasa Tenma
He'll give you a ticket to Phoenix Wonderland to see his shows with the group and take you on a date afterwards. For the date, he'd take you to the Haunted House so when you're scared, Tsukasa will protect you since he's the Star of the Future.

Emu Ootori
She'll take you to some risky place or do a risky activity and have fun with it, only to realize you have a fear of that activity. Eventually, she makes up for it with some chocolate she made, mistakenly adding hot sauce in the end for more ✨ F L A V O R ✨

Rui Kamishiro
He'll create a robot that tells you his feelings for you since he's scared to tell you himself. Eventually, the robot malfunctions, having to tell you with a kiss in front of Wonderlands x Showtime.

Nene Kusanagi
You'll be spending your Valentine's Day in Nene's house, playing video games because she's a pro gamer but couldn't beat Touya in that crane machine game. After gaming, you're both going to watch the anime she watches, preferably, Revue Starlight.

MORE MORE JUMP!

Minori Hanasato
She'd fumble around with her words, asking her if she'd like to hang out with you to binge all of ASRUN's performances and music since you barely caught up with them.

Haruka Kiritani
She likes to collect a lot of penguin merchandise, even the limited edition ones. Even if she has a lot of penguin merchandise, she has a few of the same penguins she owns and will give them to you. Besides, her room is like a mini South Pole.

Airi Momoi
She can be quite a tsundere about her feelings for you. She gave you chocolate but said, "it's not like I like you or anything, just take it." That aside, she warms up to you as a person and a friend. Although, she can be a bit of a Nico Yazawa at some point.

Shizuku Hinomori
You'll spend you Valentine's at the Hinomori Household, giving each other makeovers. Shizuku doesn't have much experience in putting her own make up so she often makes you look like a clown. You two have a good laugh in the end, mentally scaring Shiho in the process.

Vivid BAD SQUAD

Kohane Azusawa
After showing you the album of pictures of food from the buffet she ate, she decides to take you to that buffet and eat until you had enough. Kohane became happy when you decided to agree to come with her since An is busy with the WEEKEND GARAGE, Akito and Touya with practice.