[Request 35] Summer (Part 4/7: Wonderlands x Showtime)

After agreeing to go to the beach with Leo/need, MORE MORE JUMP and Vivid BAD SQUAD, it was about time you visit Phoenix Wonderland with Vivid BAD SQUAD to meet up with Wonderlands x Showtime. You texted them to meet by the gate to the amusement park and wait there.

'Whatever shall I do with this time I have while waiting?' You wondered as you constantly check the apps on your phone and decided to play F/M/G to pass the time.

"Y/N, I'm across where you're standing right now." The Evil Low Blood Pressure Lord, Toya, texted.

You read the text and saw the bluenette and gingernette standing across the road. Akito was waving as the BAD DOGS cross the street after looking both ways. You gave each other fist bumps and waited for the Vivids to come. Ten minutes later, they finally arrive! Kohane was really excited to go to the amusement park.

"Y/N-chan/kun, I'm so glad you decided to invite us to invite those other friends of yours." Kohane says, eyes sparkling like stars.

"Well, I wanted to introduce you to the cast of the Wonder Stage, so..."

"You know them?!"

"Yes. Tsukasa, Rui and Nene go to school with An, Akito and Toya. I'm assuming you know Emu, right?"

"Ootori-san?"

"Yeah, her."

You five enter Phoenix Wonderland and locate the Wonder Stage. Just when you were about to do so, someone tackles you to the ground.

"Y/N-chan/kun!" A certain pinkette calls, jumping onto you, falling to the ground.

Thinking you fell, on the hard, sturdy pavement, you realized you fell on top of a soft, comfortable mattress.

"Fufu, I knew my robot would be handy!" A lilacnette giggles whilst holding a controller for a robot.

"Tsukasa-senpai, Kamishiro-senpai, Kusanagi." Toya calls out.

"Ah, Toya, it's good to see you here!" Tsukasa exclaims with a hearty laugh.

"Aoyagi, hi." Nene greets shyly.

Upon hearing the name "Aoyagi," Emu stood up, giving you the time to roll out of the way as she and tackled Toya to the mattress, happily.

"So you must be the Aoyagi-kun, Rui-kun was talking about!"

"Y-You know me?"

"Yeah, I'm Ootori Emu, by the way!"

"A-Aoyagi Toya." Toya introduced to the girl with sky high energy.

"So, what brings you here?"

"Tsukasa-senpai, I'd like to invite you to the private beach we used as a set for the AU."

"Ah, that, what do you think, crew, should we do it?"

The graynette sighs, "don't we have jobs here?"

"We'll just submit our permission slips so we can go there."

"I can't wait to go to your private beach, Toya-kun!"

"Right, I suppose everyone knows each other already, so-"

Akito pulls your shirt, "you brought us into this, you're introducing everyone to each other."