[Request 45] 乙女解剖 (Rin x Reader Angst TW)

//TW: D*ATH; s**cide, c*tting

Requested by NovaTheChaotic for saltaddict52119

This is the last request before online school hee hoo. Idk what's been going on with me but I've been called a formulaic half wit by someone in my head. Somehow, I feel like it's Toya's voice and btw, I've been working on my new carrd. Dw, I'm still keeping the old one. Oh, to have my account be Hanadoll themed all of a sudden ;v;

====================

Once again, Y/N is having another spiraling episode of depression. They thought going to the Sekai would help and talk to Rin about how they feel. Without further ado, they opened their phone and played "A Future Written with Regret". Bright light blinds the H/C-haired person as they are brought to the Sekai.

There were a few instances that they hurt themselves by cutting through their skin. They just want some spice from life and they know it. They needed a sign, though it may be painful, Y/N is itching from all the shame inside. To them, the pain feels right, but in reality, it feels wrong.

By the time they entered, a girl with short, blonde hair was singing something. Preferably, the song that is the title of the oneshot you are reading right now. It was about time Y/N decided to vent their feelings out to the blonde as wlays, so they approached her as soon as she finishes singing.

"Hey, Rin." Y/N greets. "What's up?"

"With me? Nothing much." Rin shrugged, locking her empty cerulean eyes with the E/C-eyed person.

The two are alive, but can't say there's much to discuss. There's this and that, guess Y/N's fine. To them, nothing means a thing and can't get the blonde out of their mind ever since Rin entered the Uninhabited Sekai back when their friend, Ena, was entering an art competition.

Their torn up love for the blonde will one day turn into dust. They lived a boring life until they discovered "Untitled" and met the members of Nightcord in person. Eventually, their feelings became too frail to touch. Somewhere, there's someone that's trapped and can't get out that they clung to a fading SOS, letting a quiet purr too dazed to make a sound.

Y/N dealt with the sickening pain and wanted Rin to try it. They wanted to share every emotion that they felt with Rin. Now that they know it's love, they want it cut from their life.

"Someone, let me die!" They cried.

Y/N went into another depressive episode, leaving Rin in surprise despite the blank expression of her's.

"Y/N, don't do it." She warned.

"Dang it!" Y/N cussed.

The blonde gave them a comfoting hug, as she learned from Mizuki.

"Rin..."

"I'll be here in the Sekai... waiting for you..."

Happy from the blonde's reassurance, Y/N hugged Rin back.

"Thanks, Rin."

Those visits to the Sekai gradually became Rin popping out of their phone as a hologram. It would be odd to say that Y/N enjoyed being on the brink of death and be saved by Rin, their favorite.

"Sorry for bothering you early." They apologized. I guess Y/N just wanted to hear Rin's voice.

"It's fine."

"See, I had this dream last night and you were fine without me and didn't need me."

'I hope there's love for me, too. Ah, but from who?'

Once in the morning and evening, Y/N "casts a spell" as the hologram of the Uninhabited Sekai Rin disappears. Lately, Rin had been spending more time with Ena and Mizuki, that it makes them feel the flames of envious madness. They've been losing their mind from seeing the three interact with each other.

When Y/N and Rin were together again, she seemed to be distant. Well, it would make sense since every time Y/N got into a depressive episode, Rin would be there stopping them from doing whatever hurts them. Somehow, Rin got sick and tired from trying to save her, but Y/N noticed it.

"You've been so cold to me lately, care to tell me why?"

"It's not like I'm being cold to you, Y/N. See you later." And Rin disappeared again.

"This is stupid." Y/N sighed. Yet, Rin's stubborness calms their mind. The answers? They've still yet to find.

Since Rin seemed to be acting distant again, it was about time Y/N did it for real. Rin didn't save them and heard what happened from Ena.

"Yeah, they died." Said Ena.

"But why would Y/N do such? They don't deserve it." Mizuki protests.

Before they became immobile, Y/N believed Rin had betrayed them and learned that they shouldn't be in the brink of death to get Rin's attention. On their gravestone, it was filled with their favorite flowers offered by the members of 25:00 at Nightcord.

====================

Rin: Yay! Whoever is saltaddict52119, you're awesome! And boo, Y/N died. We can always ressurect them!

Len: Lucky.

Rin: You got a whole story as one of the love interests!

Len: Yeah, but Andrea hasn't edited that in a while. Plus, she has online school in two days apparently.

Rin: Let's hope she'll finish the Genshin Crossover and AkiToya Kokoro fics.

Len: Right. She might close requests, but might update occasionally.

Rin: Yeah, and she hasn't finished the PJSekai Karaoke yet, so everyone, comment down which songs you want us to sing! You can even have Toya singing a song by DokonjoFinger!

Toya: Why?

Len: And you can have Kanade singing one of Setsuna's solos!

Kagamine Twins: See you next time, everyone!

First Published: 9/11/21
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 746)