Maid Dress (Len and Kaito)

My Childe came home last night! I was meaning to share it with y'all but I shared it with my friends first. Here's how I summoned the Childe.

How I summoned the Childe (I won't guarantee this works 100%):
1. Make a wish at 11:11 in real life; not the game
2. Keep manifesting in your head that you'll get Childe
3. Once you start playing the game, do your usual stuff
4. Go to Mondstadt, go to the Venti Statue and sit on the hands of it
5. Do the 10 Pull //if you saved a lot of course

Again, I wouldn't guarantee this works 100% and Childe is my first 5 Star. I thought I was gonna get a weapon for a second.

I decided to do this type of scenario with the boys from different Sekai for fun. VBS Kaito hasn't existed yet, but he might in the future. I didn't write VBS Kaito since we don't know his personality in the Street Sekai. Also, requests will be opened again!
====================

Len Kagamine (Normal)
"I wouldn't look good in such; I'm a boy!"

"I wouldn't say 'good,' I'd say cute."

"I'm not cute!" Len retorts.

"Yeah, says the one who wears that cute orange outfit in the Wonderland Sekai." You tease.

"I shift from Sekai to Sekai." He explains.
//Yeah, I got that idea from a ProSeka fanfics on AO3. It had something to do with Kaito not being able to escape Clown Town.

You give the banana boy a smirk, "then, can you wear this maid dress?"

Len groans, "fine. As long as Rin isn't around; she's in the Stage Sekai doing a concert with Miku and Luka."

You give him the maid dress, causing his left eye to twitch. It was a sexy French style with black stockings and cats ears for the kitty maid look.

"This?" He asks in surprise

You nod your head excitedly. "Maid factor, Len."

"I regret singing that song and wearing maid dresses."

A few minutes later, he comes out in a sexy French cat style. He looked so flustered when he put it on. He tried to do a cat walk, but that resulted to being made fun of by Kaito and Rin.

"Sexy Cat Maid!" Rin called.

Kaito tried his best to hold his laughter, "Len, you look sexy."

"It was Y/N who made me wear this!" He yells in embarrassment.

The blonde with an oversized bow bursts into tears, "you did a great job, Y/N!"

"I can't believe you got Len to wear it."

"Stop laughing!"

Thus, the Virtual Singers continue laughing about Len in a maid dress. Since then, it's become a part of Len's trauma.

Len Kagamine (Vivid BAD SQUAD)
"Len, change out of those clothes for now." Meiko instructs whilst making some coffee for Miku.

The banana blond cocks his head in confusion, "why, Meiko?"

"This is just for fun before those kids visit."

"Meiko, is there something wrong with Len's clothes?" Rin snickers.

She explains, "no, not at all. It's about time you need a new style."

"Fine." He groans, mumbling something about wanting to eat his coffee jelly.

"If you don't change into it, I won't give you coffee jelly." The brunette threatens.

"O-Okay!" He rushes to the restroom, changing out of his Street Dance clothes.