[Request 29] Venom (Touya x Emotionless! Reader)

N/N- Nickname
====================

Y/N and Touya have been fiends since childhood and are practically inseperable. Reasons: they're similar in a way they don't express their emotions much and how they were often bullied. As they got older, Y/N noticed a lot of changes with the boy; one being how often he is smiling and expressing his emotions.

Y/N, on the other hand, remained the same empty "robot," as people refer to her, often resulting to bullying and rumors spreading around like poison, or venom.

During their usual hangout by the playground's swing set, the two were gently swaying back and forth with the wind, listening to music, preferably classical music.

"What is it that's not good enough about our lives?" She wonders.

"You're still at it again, N/N?" Touya turns to the H/C-nette, who shrugged in response whilst looking up to the sky.

"I think I understand how you feel."

"I sometimes wonder how other find entertainment through bullying, like a shitty video game."

"Want me to help you look for the answer?" He asks.

Another shrug was her response.

"Let's look for it with all our might." The bluenette reassures with a smile.

There are no exceptions in any way for Y/N; if it's below zero, even detoriation isn't exempt. School, the source of the venom students receive from bullying, is where it all started. By the time Y/N and Touya get to school, they greet the carrot-disliking boy, Akito.

"'Sup."

"Yo." He greets back, noticing the empty look on her face, "hey, you okay?'

"Never better."

Once they entered the school, there were students bullying, whilst the Student Committee were trying to stop it from happening. Then, a group of people approach the trio as they ask:

"Akito, is that robot bothering you?"

The gingernette stammered, "n-no, she isn-"

"I personally think it'd be better if you hung out with us."

"Yeah, that girl is nothing, but a robot."

"Please stop calling Y/N a robot; she isn't one." Touya defends.

"Oh, so Todoroki Touya is on her side?"

"Quit comparing Touya to Shoto!" Akito lands a punch in one of the bullies as he tries to hold them off.

For some reason, whenever Y/N and Touya meet eyes or even glance at the dual-haired male, her heart seemed to melt. Unfortunately, she dismisses the feeling and proceeds with the conversation as normal.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with this on your own." Touya apologizes.

"Why are you apologetic all of a sudden?" She questions. "It isn't like you to be such."

"I know, it's just that I feel bad for you and I feel so-"

"Stop apologizing."

"Eh?"

"I'm used to it."

Since then, she found herself staying away from Touya, but still wants to be with him. Her heart is telling her to be with him, but her mind is telling her not to. Then, she spirals into a never ending abyss filled with taunts, insults and threats.