Akito Should Say What?

Akty Kokoro is taking a while to finish writing while this took like a few hours to write. If you're curious about the details, check "Meeting in Kamiyama" by SakuAsahina. Little_Urchin, Saku and I were talking since last night and this is what we ended up with.

====================

In the WEEKEND GARAGE, Akito sat on the chair by the counter, baffled on why he, among all people Toya could ask, has to say this one line. It was far too complicated for Akito to process this one sentence written neatly on a folded piece of paper given to him by the dual-haired male.

"Because you're my partner." Toya replied, his face still in the state of stoicism despite the sentence being... interesting.

"Y-Yeah, but isn't this too insultin'?" Akito questions. "What if your father has some audio recordin' device and is listenin' to this conversation right now?"

"Yes, I may have moved on from him, but I'm worried about how he would feel if I was the one who said it. As far as I'm concerned, my father isn't like that."

Meanwhile, An was laughing like a hyena and Kohane was trying to calm her down. Ailane, Saku and Andrea were also in the scene, trying to hold their laughter in. Ken, on the other hand, didn't mind as long as Vivid BAD SQUAD doesn't disrupt the customers' peace and quiet and make it worse than how it already is.

"Toya's dad..." Akito began to read.

"Yes?" An, Ailane, Saku and Andrea chime.

"S-Sucks..." He read further, stammering a little bit.

"B-B..."

"Shinonome-kun, you don't have to read it!" Kohane reassures.

"Aww, Kohane, we were getting to the best part!" The ombré cried.

"Why the fuck do I have to say this? And Toya, he's your old man!"

"He may be my father, but this one phrase has been something I've always wanted to say."

The tangerine's olive green eye twitched and filled with much more confusion, smoke started to emit from his ears and he could no longer process what is going on.

Akito_Shinonome.exe has stopped working.

"S-Shinonome-kun!" Cried Kohane.

"Well, I guess Akito has malfunctioned."

"Press F to Pay Respects." The long-haired author says.

"F."

"F."

At this rate, if that one phrase isn't said, Toya would be done for.

"Akito, you're the only one who could say this, please I beg you." Toya began to shake the not working ginger aggressively.

A few moments later, he got up and finally said it.

"Toya's dad sucks balls!" He shouted as An, Ailane, Andrea, Saku and the audience burst into laughter and cheer.

"Sucks balls?" The pigtailed blonde quizzes.

The ombré tackles the hamster to the ground, "you don't wanna know what it is, Kohammy."

"Oi, is there a reason why you shouldn't say it?" The tangerine-haired male asked with a sigh.

Oh yeah, come to think of it, Toya nor Andrea mentioned why Akito should be saying his father sucks balls. Well, it all started after Ailane replied to Andrea's comment about Toya supposed to be focusing on his father in Saku's ProSeka book, "Meeting in Kamiyama". Eventually Ailane replied as Toya, "but Y/N is more important! And my dad sucks balls."

Eventually, that's what led to the creation of this oneshot the author can't stop laughing about while reading. Oya? You're here about the reason why Toya can't say it, but Akito can? Here it is.

"If I say it, I'll only end up summoning my father." The split-haired male answers.

Akito scoffs, "that's bullshit. Say it."

Toya sighed, "Y/N is more important and my dad sucks balls!"

As soon as he said that, an adult, who seems to be around his 50's appeared from behind the blue-haired male as everyone else trembled in fear of the adult. Yes, people, for some reason, fear Toya's father, Aoyagi Harumichi.

"Toya, I believe there is something we have to discuss." The gray-haired male hisses.

"Father!" Toya's gray eyes widen in surprise.

"Why did you say I suck balls, or whatever that phrase means?"

The bluenette was beyond afraid that he activated Kohane mode and began to cry like her.

"Ueueueueueueueueueueue." He cried.

====================

Toya: You need help.

Harumichi: This better not happen again, Toya.

Andrea: *hiding somewhere with Ailane, Saku, An, Kohane and Akito*

Toya: It won't happen again, Father.

Harumichi: As for those friends of yours, don't tell them to say such about me.

Toya: Yes, Father.

First Published: 9/16/21
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 648)