Maid Dress (VBS Kaito and MMJ Len)

This is not yet the end of the Maid Dress Saga. DISCLAIMER: I haven't read the event story with MMJ Len yet; I was too busy simping for him and how cute he looks.

====================

Len Kagamine (MORE MORE JUMP)
In the Stage Sekai, Rin and Len just finished performing their duet song as they take a bow and exit the stage. They had a bet on whoever fires up the crowd the most, has to deal with a punishment the punisher will give. Sadly, Len lost the bet, so Rin gets to choose whatever punishment she wants for Len.

"Len, since you lost, you have to wear this!" Rin exclaims, revealing a mannequin wearing a maid dress with the short skirt that goes above the knees, knee-length socks and some black high heels to go with it.

This was not Len's idea for a punishment; he prefers tickles, which are more fun and it makes both Rin and Len happy. The poor banana-haired boy was twitching so badly, his mind was blank the entire time, so he wasn't aware that Rin already dressed up him up in the maid dress.

"Now, do the catwalk." The female twin commands, making an evil cat-like smile, snapping Len back to reality.

How is it that Len's clothes feel different all of a sudden? Why are his shorts suddenly shorter than what he wore previously? Those were the questions he asked himself and as he looks down to see what he's wearing, he screamed the girliest scream in the history of girly screams. A new record for the poor boy, actually.

Rin only bursted into laughter, rolling down on the floor and only laughing at Len's suffering.

"Rin, when did I get into this?!" Len growled in question.

"Losing your cool now, Prince?"

"Sh-Shut up!"

"Guys, what's going on-?" Miku, Luka and Meiko walk in.

"Miku, help me!" The banana-haired boy pleads, holding Miku's hands.

"Len? When did you get into such-"

"Aww, he's so cute~!" Meiko gushed.

"I know, right? I got this dress from Minori-chan!" Rin states as Len turns to her.

"You got it from Minori?! Rin, I can't believe you got her to achieve your selfish desires."

"The poor Prince is losing his cool thanks to Rin." Luka narrates.

Len only sobbed the entire time, hoping Kaito would one day manifest into the Stage Sekai and help him deal with his suffering and save him.

Kaito (Vivid BAD SQUAD)
In the crase cafe, Kaito was once again eating an ice cream that Len was saving for a while. The poor Len was upset and frustrated about his precious banana ice cream being eaten by the ice cream lover. The problem is, Kaito tends to have his head in the clouds at times.

"Kaito, I can't believe you ate my ice cream again!" Yelled Len.

"Yeah, I can't believe you did it again!" Rin chimed in, pouting.

Watching the scene from the counter, Meiko sighed.

"I thought I told you a million times to not eat whatever's in the fridge while I'm gone..."

"I'm really sorry, you two. How about I make it up to you?" Kaito says, pressing his index fingers together.

The twins whisper to each other, even nodding in agreement. As far as the short-haired brunette is concerned, she knows what's going to happen next. As for Miku, she is filled with questions. Before the two girls knew it, the twins' eyes sparkle like red, evil stars like the ones in Revue Starlight and a grim expression on their face. This scared Kaito to death.

Though Len wore a maid dress before (and somehow liked how it felt comfortable on him), it was about time he gets revenge, by using Kaito even though Akito kept lifting up his skirt before. The ocean-haired bluenette ran as fast as he could, but Rin and Len are faster, considering they've been building up their stamina lately.

The yellow and blue trio return (with Kaito in a maid dress, of course) and Miku and Meiko's eyes were twitching from what they had to witness. Luckily, the bluenette was never seen in a maid dress by the members of Vivid BAD SQUAD.

====================

Andrea: NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Len: Basically, you got more ideas for maid dress content while writing I Am Clemont? And you didn't read the event story with me in MORE MORE JUMP.

Kaito: Len, we can do it... Besides, you only have Leo/need and Niigo left before Andrea will be done with this.

Len: Baka baka! You have Leo/need, MORE MORE JUMP AND Niigo left.

Miku: I thought you're done with writing Kaito and Len's maid dress scenarios.

Andrea: That's what I thought at first. I literally thought Kaito and Len would be stuck in Clown Street Jail until someone told me that all the VS will manifest into all the Sekai. It would be unfair if the girls can manifest and not the boys. *faints from the thought of Niigo Len*

====================

Upcoming:
Living in the Shadows (Mafuyu x Kanade)- Planned
I'm Paw-sitively Grateful (Cat! Rui x Nene)- In progress
ココロ・ココロキセキ (Scientist! Akito x Robot! Touya / Scientist! Rui x Robot! Tsukasa)- ???
PJSekai Karaoke- Writing

First Published: 8/19/21
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 664)