Rain Headcannons

This is basically a mix of rain and thunderstorms. I wrote this back in June because it was raining a lot. A while ago, it rained. A perfect time to upload this.
====================

Leo/need

Ichika Hoshino
Whenever it starts to rain, Ichika prepares a special playlist filled with Miku songs, including "Sakura Rain" and playing songs sung by Miku always do something to make her day better, but nothing is better than being with friends.

Saki Tenma
Thinking about the rain dampens her mood at times and if there's a thunderstorm, she'd be scared of it and resort to hugging Tsukasa or any of her friends.

Honami Mochizuki
Honami would most definitely do one of her other hobbies, like baking.

Shiho Hinomori
Shiho does the comforting most of the time and she isn't really scared of it. When it comes to Shizuku, she definitely has to comfort her despite being doting all the time.

MORE MORE JUMP!

Minori Hanasato
Minori calls Haruka or practices a dance MORE MORE JUMP is doing. If that isn't enough, she goes to the Stage Sekai to talk

Airi Momoi
She isn't really scared of it (or is she?)

Shizuku Hinomori
She is afraid of storms and goes to Shiho for a hug. If Shiho isn't around, she goes to the Sekai to chat with Luka.

Haruka Kiritani
Hugs one of her stuffed penguins. Preferably, the Piplup plush on her bed.

Vivid BAD SQUAD

Kohane Azusawa
Kohane uses the rain as a time to study a bit more since school in Miyamasuzaka is sort of difficult, considering the amount of tests the students have to take. She also helps An study in the Sekai.

An Shiraishi
The rain calms An down. If she was told that she'd be kissed by Kohane if she studies hard, she would absolutely do during their rainy study session.

Akito Shinonome
Akito doesn't really mind it. He uses it as a time to make up his own choreography or even do one for everyone else. Either way, he still practices.

Toya Aoyagi
Before, Toya would practice playing the piano or the violin. Now, he would practice as well, not at home though, at the Sekai with the other members of Vivid BAD SQUAD.

Wonderlands x Showtime

Tsukasa Tenma
Tsukasa is fine with rain, but if it's a thunderstorm, he definitely hugs Saki for comfort and as comfort, since the siblings comfort each other.

Emu Ootori
Emu likes splashing and dancing in the rain. In all honesty, she isn't even scared of thunderstorms and laughs about it. The loud rumbling noise as lightning strikes makes her imitate it too.

Nene Kusanagi
Nene plays video games to pass the time. If a brownout happens while she's playing a game that requires saving, she's absolutely done for. Thus, the reason why Nene dislikes thunderstorms.

Rui Kamishiro
Rui's upset that he wouldn't be able to create robots, but he visits Nene's home to reassure her about her unsaved game.

25-ji, Night Cord de.

Kanade Yoisaki
Just like Nene, Kanade would sulk about not being able to save her work if there's a brownout.

Ena Shinonome
Ena paints the scenery if she could finish it before the rain stops. If Ena isn't up for art, she posts rainy day selfies.

Mizuki Akiyama
Mizuki definitely wears their cute rain boots and dance in the rain. If Mizuki and Emu ever meet, they would be unstoppable!

Mafuyu Asahina
Mafuyu doesn't really care about the rain and doesn't understand why it dampens people's moods or why people are scared of thunderstorms.

====================

Upcoming:
Living in the Shadows (Mafuyu x Kanade)- Planned
I'm Paw-sitively Grateful (Cat! Rui x Nene)- In progress
ココロ・ココロキセキ (Scientist! Akito x Robot! Touya / Scientist! Rui x Robot! Tsukasa)- ???
PJSekai Karaoke- Almost done planning
Maid Dress Part 3- Coming Soon

First Published: 8/18/21
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 490)