[Request 67] When that Red Flag Comes (Rui + Some scenarios with the main boys)

Rui Kamishiro
Rui knew that it was coming. Before the day it happened, he went to the store to buy the things you need for it. He even went far as to take note of what happens to you when it happens, so he'll know what to do whenever you have cramps, mood swings, feel more tired than usual, or want affection. If you need cuddles, he'll give it to you. How he takes care of you is compared to that of a checkup. 
//I have a hard time trying to explain, but please do not take this out of context, whatsoever qwq)

Also, note that he can be a bit of a worrywart over your wellbeing whenever it happens. He just cares about you.

Tsukasa Tenma
He knew something like this would happen since he sometimes takes care of Saki when it happens. After giving you the things he thinks you need, he didn't even get the hint about what you wanted the most.

If cuddles:
You pulled Tsukasa to your bed and cuddled with him. His face grew red and laughed it off, stating he knew it all along. You pouted at him, knowing you never stated you wanted cuddles. Tsukasa realized you have never told him that; Saki did.

A plush or more of it (because you can never have too many plushies):
You point to the plush he's holding as he gives a look of confusion. You spoke in a tired voice.

"Plushie."

The blond turned his attention to the plush and placed his hand to his forehead.

'How could I've forgotten?' He chuckled at the thought and gave it to you as you snuggled with it.

Tsukasa could only stare at the plush with slight jealousy; almost as if he wish he were the plush you're cuddling with. To his surprise, you pulled him close to you and snuggled with him as well. As you can see, he was obviously caught off guard as his face was as red as the cherries used to decorate black forest cakes.

Akito Shinonome
He had no idea why you seemed to not feel like your usual self until An knocked some sense into him. Literally. When he managed to take a hint, he immediately rushed to your home to check if you're alright. It just so happened you were just lying in bed, feeling more tired than usual. Akito panicked and wondered what you need. He grabbed the things that usually make you happy, not knowing your source of serotonin is him as well.

He grabbed the chair facing your study table and moved it near your bed so he can keep an eye on you and try to find out why you still aren't feeling like yourself. You held his hand and squeezed it a bit as he flinched from the sudden contact with your hand. Not that he didn't want it; he was caught off guard. He puts his other hand on top of yours and reassures you that he'll be there for you.

If you're feeling like yourself even just a bit:
You gave the ginger-haired male a soft smile and thanked him for going out of his way to visit you despite your current state, though depending whether you didn't want him to see you like that or not, it still made you feel relieved.

Toya Aoyagi
Toya didn't know what to do, but he tried his best to help to the best of his ability. If you need something to cuddle with, he'll give you one of the plushies he won from the many claw machine games he played. He might as well give you all of the plushies he won depending on how much you like them or not.
//I wonder how it's like to own so many plushies tho. I only have a banana plushie from Mumuso that I hug in my sleep qwq

As for your cramps, he'll prepare a heat packet despite not knowing how to. (he's trying so he gets an A for effort ̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶f̶r̶u̶i̶t̶?̶) 

====================

Okay, this was a bit hard despite being a girl, but I tried qwq. Either way, it was fun trying to come up with some scenarios. I know the person who requested this wanted Rui, but I can't help but write the other boys as well. Either way, I hope you're okay with the Rui one though.

First Published: 8/22/22
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 619)