Separated

"I didn't know she uploaded the video," Scott argued when I asked him about the video.
"That's too bad, 'cause I already uploaded yours." Luke wriggled his phone in his fingers.
"No, please." Ivy screamed.
"You didn't even ask me," I turned to him. "How could you do that?"

"Relax, you recorded it with your phone. I don't have it." He raised his hands in defense.
"But seriously, I should upload the video. That way we'll be even."
"Tess, please don't."
"But, you guys are gonna be famous. You could be pornstars," I imagined.

"I'll take down the video," Ivy said. "In exchange for you to delete that."
"After all the shame? I already pulled down the video but you guys should never act like you know me anymore." I stood up.

"Tess.... "
"Especially you Daniels. I mean it or else, I might fucking kill you." I brought out my phone and deleted the video. 
"I deleted it."
"Let's go," Luke opened the door.
"Let's go the way we came," I climbed down through the window with Luke behind me.
"I can't believe you deleted it," He pulled me.
"I can just restore it." I smiled.

"Goodnight," he said as he turned to go to his van.
"Do you wanna come in and sleep? I figured that it gets really chilly at night and it's not gonna be okay in the van. If you want, you can take a room inside the house," I said, looking everywhere else but not at him.

    He hugged me fiercely out of nowhere.
"Boundaries," I coughed out.
"Sorry," he released me. "Lemme just grab a few things from the van."

  I kicked my shoes off as I settled onto the couch. I fiddled with my phone for a while contemplating what to do with the video I just obtained.

"Whatcha doing?" Luke said, shutting the door close.
"I don't know what to do with the video," I held up my phone.
"Do the same thing they did to you."

"Post it? But it's just some dirty shit I'm about to upload. I don't do gross stuff like that."

"Then, send it to me." He snatched the phone out of my hand.
"What are you doing?"
"Well, since you're too nice to upload it, I'm gonna do it myself." He tapped on his screen.

"Luke, don't." I raised my hand to stop him but he caught it, pinned me to the couch and smiled triumphantly. I kicked him in the crotch but I missed the spot. We both rolled to the floor as my doorbell rang. I didn't even bother to answer it. We started tackling each other and he ended up above me. Then, the door flew open.

Perfect timing.

"What are you guys doing?'' Johnson said while Lucas peeped from behind him.
"And they keep claiming that there's nothing going on with them." Lucas chimed in.

"We weren't doing anything," I stood up and straightened my clothes.
"What are you guys doing here anyway?" Luke dusted his trousers.
"I came to pick you up. There's a family meeting in twenty minutes," Lucas pulled him.

"Someone You're not gonna wanna see is at the hospital." Johnson escorted me out.
''Who is it?"
"You'll see once we get there."

"What are you doing here?"
"I learnt that you've been using my money to pay for someone's hospital bills," He crossed his legs while his wife eyed me.
"So?"
"I came to see who it was and I'm really surprised that she's still alive."
"You should at least respect her a bit. You were married once. As much as I hate to say it, you're her husband and also my father."

"Just because I fuck your mother doesn't make you my daughter."

     I dealt him the most severe slap my palm could offer. My mother suffered this ass and now that he hit it big, she's just a waste product.
"Say trash about my mother again and I'll fucking kill you."

"Why would you allow an eighteen-year-old to slap you? She should be placed in a mental institution alongside her......"

I pulled her hair to yank her head backwards.

"Hey slut, this is a matter between family members and outsiders are not welcome." I pushed her as she crashed into her husband's chest.

"If you don't wanna see things get really nasty, leave. Don't ever come to see her again or else I'll..."

     I turned around to see my mom watching with tears in her eyes. Johnson and his mom were also standing next to her. She had seen the whole episode. That was why Mr. Dickhead didn't try to make a move.

"What are you doing here? I was trying to explain something to this man. Did I wake you?"
"I remember everything now."
"They were about to leave," I started ushering them out.
"She said she remembers everything," Mr Harvey stopped me.
"What?" I turned to her.
"I remember everything now."
"Really? Even this dick?" I pointed at him.
"Yes," tears rolled down her face. "Even this dick. Get your divorce papers ready, I'll sign them."

"After remembering me, divorce is the next thing you want to do?" He smirked at her. "Are you sure you don't want anymore of this," he pointed to his crotch area.

I threw a fist at his face and his nose started to bleed.

Coward.

"Get out!" She snarled at him.
"You heard the lady," Johnson crossed his arms across his chest. "Get. Out."

    He straightened his suit and walked hand in hand out of the lobby.

I turned to her.
"Before you say anything, I'm not gonna cry. I just wanna go home," she placed her head on my shoulder.
"I'll take care of your discharge papers," I kissed her forehead and left Johnson to take care of her.

"Are you sure she's fully recovered? If I discharge her and she causes some sort of problem outside the hospital, I wouldn't be held responsible for it." Tanya said to me as I sat in front of her.

"She is. I can vouch for her."
"Are you absolutely sure she's fine? What if she's just faking it? I mean..."

"Do you realize you're talking about my mother?"
"Tess, I want you to.."
"Shut up!" Johnson bursted into the room grabbing a nurse by the collar.

"Dude!" I exclaimed. I stood up and saw fury in his eyes. He looked really mad. "What's wrong?" My voice became softer.

"This bitch here," he pointed to the nurse who was now crying and looking at Tanya with pleading eyes, "tried to inject your mother with some weird stuff. I caught her and she confessed to me that for the past two years, they have been injecting your mom with that thing so that it can jumble up her memories!" He screamed out in frustration.

  I looked at Tanya as tears clouded my eyes.
"Did you really do that?" My voice came out in a muffle. "Tanya, I know you can't betray me like this. You're like my mom," I shook her.
"I'm sorry," she pleaded with remorseful eyes.

"You're sorry? You think sorry solves everything? Who put you to it? Tell me, who sent you?" I raised a vase in her office.
"Tess, calm down," she looked at me fearfully.
"Don't fucking tell me to calm down! Are you crazy? Tell me!"
"Your father sent me."

            That was what I heard before everything went dark.