Photoshoots

"Two minutes people!" The director yelled as he passed by Jason. He walked up to Tess who was sitting on a chair, a magazine in her hand.

"We're almost done, why did you come?" Jason asked.
"So, you thought I was gonna miss the chance of a lifetime to see half naked men walking around for free?" She rolled her eyes.
"I thought you were here to see me," he pouted.
"Please," she scoffed. "Where's the kid?"
"He was through with his part, it's all me now."

Two weeks after the cemetery visit.

After their little moment in the car, Tess gave Jason the lecture of a lifetime. Luke and Tess weren't talking much but they still greeted each other. The team was still lounging around looking for clues. They all took this opportunity as a breather. James was nowhere to be seen. Jason still can't remember where he had seen James before.

"Let's go!" The director yelled and Jason winked at her.

Some men walked with Jason to the background. They all took off their robes and posed.

"Wow!" Tess exclaimed.

It looked like the men were interlocked together and Jason was being pulled in. This was so sexy. Tess was hypnotized.

After that shot,the director called for another. The men were in a straight line, wearing the same colour of underwear, leather black. Jason lay beside them in a dark blue underwear and slightly parted his lips, looking straight at the camera.

At this point, Tess was shooting a video.

"Now, Mr. Gerard, I need you alone." The director ordered and the other men left.

He was given a chair and he sat, opened his legs a bit placed his left hand behind his neck. The makeup team came and and adjusted his hair.

They made his jet black hair droop forward a bit, almost covering his forehead.
"Good," the photographer took some shots.

He took one where Jason closed his eyes and bit his lips. Another one was taken in a bath tub with his wet hair.

"Okay!" The director clapped his hands. "We're done," he dismissed the cast and crew and pulled Jason to a corner.

"You said you've never done this before?" He asked.
"Yes?" He put on his bathrobe.
"You're a natural. I assure you the pictures are gonna come out great."

After Jason was changed into his casual clothes, he walked out with Tess.
"Where's your car?" Jason asked her.
"I took a taxi here," she placed her hat on.

"You really look like Hailey today," he stood in front of her and brought out his phone.
"Seriously? Her?" She rolled her eyes.
"No no, no, I meant Hailey Bieber. Except for the white hair, you're like her fashion lookalike," he started taking pictures.

Tess looked down at her outfit.
She was wearing a long white t-shirt, with black almost knee-high boots, a light blue bucket hat and a small blue purse carried on her left shoulder. She brought out a hexagonal shaped sunglasses.

"Wow," he took another shot. "Next time I'm doing a photoshoot, we're doing it together," he walked close to her and took a selfie.
"You can do it with Hailey," she said as she posed for another picture.
"Bieber?"
"No, the one that keeps coming to your office," she smiled at the camera.
"I haven't seen her in days and I'm grateful for that." He pulled her towards his car and she removed her hand from his.

He stopped and looked at her.
"Don't make it look like we're dating," she said timidly which was so unlike her.
"Well, aren't we? I mean we've kissed twice," he shrugged with a smile.

"We didn't kiss twice, you kissed me twice," she crossed her arms against her chest.
"Fine," he rolled his eyes. "Where are we going now?"

"I don't know, anywhere fun?"

"Let's grab something to eat first, lemme call Luke," he started typing.
"Don't!" She said and he stopped.
"Why?"
"I wanna eat in a less awkward situation," she pulled the car door open and hopped in.

"So, his cousin is alive?" Jason asked as he dug into his burger.
"I'm 90% sure of it," she chewed on a fry.
"And that James guy knows where he is?"

"Yeah, at least that's what he said to me before I almost got crushed," she chugged down her smoothie. "I'm gonna make him pay for that, I still have nightmares till today."

"Me too," Jason wiped his mouth.
"You? Why?"
"I almost lost you. That's enough to give me an heart attack," he placed his palm on his chest.

His phone kept beeping with notifications.
"Will you please put that on silent?" She groaned.
"It's my Instagram. I guess people are going crazy after seeing you," he smiled.

"What do you mean by 'after seeing me' ?

"Your photos. I posted them and my notifications have been going wild!" He demonstrated with his arms.
"You did what?"

"You heard me,I ain't gonna repeat it," he said carelessly.

"Listen to me. You're a young, handsome and single CEO. People are watching you. Why would you stir up rumors?"

He brought out his phone and started taking pictures again.
"Are you even listening?" She waved her hands in front of him.
"Nope." He placed his phone in his pocket. "I'm just a normal guy who's trying to love a girl better," he smiled at her.

"What if I never love you?" She asked.
"Then, it's fine. We can be friends," he said to her.
"You're gonna give up that easily?"
"If you want me to. Instead, the guy you're gonna date has to be approved by me. He has to look better than me, more successful than I am and smarter. If he has all that, he's good. I don't want you to settle for less."

"You would really make the perfect boyfriend," she simpered.
"Does that mean you're considering?" He looked at her eagerly.
"I won't say."

"That means you are considering!" He exclaimed and stood up excitedly. "Come to think of it, earlier, you said, ' what if I never love you' ? You didn't say like! Does that mean you like me already?" He sat beside her and looked straight into her eyes.

"I won't tell."