Jesus has my heart

I whirled around and found Scott looking at me. He was not looking good. He had puffy eyes and he looked stressed.
"What?"
"I'm sorry. I know I yelled and all this evening, I'm sorry."
"Yeah, whatevs." I waved my hand.

He walked away, brushing a hand swiftly through his hair. I gaped at his retreating back. I was actually pulling his legs, I didn't expect him to leave.

I turned to the bartender.
"A cup, please."
"Yes ma'am,"he winked.

I grabbed the cup and sipped my vodka slowly.

Different thoughts whirling in my head.

"Hey," I felt someone sit beside me. I turned on my seat and faced a really hot guy. When I say hot,I hope you get what I mean.

He has big dark hazel eyes, a straight nose, perfect jawline and everything. You could see it through his face that he was a flirt.

"I've noticed you since I arrived. It seems you're a regular here. I know you always have a smile on my face but today I'm not seeing that..."

"Yeah,"I cut him off. "About that, I'm sorry but Jesus has my heart."I attempted to slip off the stool but he kept a strong hold on my fist.

"I know,I love Jesus too. He has my heart. I even talked to Him this evening. I was like ' Jesus, I'm going clubbing tonight, let me meet a wonderful lady '." He smirked at me, his dimples showing lightly.

"Too bad I'm not wonderful." I cooed back. I slid off the chair and walked onto the floor with I love Jesus hot on my heels. Someone bumped into me rudely and my head snapped up immediately.

"Watch where you're going!" He snapped fiercely and made to walk past me.

New balls of anger built in me and I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back.
"Did you just pull me back?" He said, all up in my face.

He's got a lot to learn about personal space.

"You bitch!" He flicked my forehead.

"Ow,"I rubbed my sore spot with my thumb before landing him a heavy punch on his face.

He staggered a bit before regaining his balance and raising a hand to slap me.
I caught it and turned against him, flipping him onto his back.

I didn't notice before but a large amount of people were circling us, watching the fight. I saw Scott looking at me from a corner and I shrugged.

Thinking back to the groaning body on the floor,I placed my heels on his chest. I pressed a bit until I saw him squirm.

"Don't mess with people like me,we could be really dangerous." I winked.

Walking out of the club, people began to hail, whistle and clap for me.

I got my keys from the valet parking and tipped the guy. I was about to get into my car when a guy approached me.

I love Jesus too.

I sighed and faced him.
"I'm Sean." He extended his hand.

"Sean!" A really high-pitched voice screamed from the entrance of the club. She staggered towards us, her heels almost betraying her.

"You left me for this hoe?" She slurred while pointing a finger at me.
"I'm sorry, babe," he hugged her.

This dick was actually drunk .

I sighed and slipped into my car. I drove slowly past the roads of New York.

Saints Mental Hospital.

I glanced at it as I drove past. After driving for thirty minutes, I pulled up in front of my house. I saw Ryder on the porch, waiting for me like a mother waits for her child.

"You just missed the best drama ever!" He squealed like a fan girl. I shake my head and walked past him into the house.

It was silent.
Where was Luke?
Luke and silent don't go together.

"Where's Luke?" I asked Ryder as I removed my jacket.
"He got dragged out on his ass." He chuckled.
"Did Lucas come to drag him out?" I sat on the couch.

"Who's Lucas?"
"Don't worry about it." I waved a hand at him.
"A woman came to drag him. I have a video of it. It is hilarious!"
He brought out his phone and I saw a video of a woman dragging Luke out of my house by the ear while he pulled her legs.

The video was really embarrassing.

"Send it to me. It's gonna be useful." I smirked.
As I turned to go upstairs, Ryder asked, "When are you starting therapy?"

"Soon," I replied and went to my room. I changed into a short and sweats. I rested on my bed, thinking about therapy.

What triggers you to become violent?

Is there anything that calms you down when you're angry?

Are your parents aware of your condition?

That last question always left me silent. My parents didn't even care if I was alive unless they need me to sign some papers.

I heard our doorbell ring faintly.

Who could it be at this hour?

I walked out of my room and halfway through the stairs, I heard, "Can I crash here tonight?"
I hurried down and saw Luke and Ryder standing face to face.

"I don't own this house, Tessa does. It's her decision."

I cleared my throat to announce my presence. Luke looked battered up. There was a purple bruise on his left cheek. Someone must have given him a black eye.

"Your RV's right outside my house. Why can't you sleep there?" I questioned him like anyone would.

"Can I sleep here or not?" He growled.
"Still sassy?" I said with no expression on my face.
"Please," he said softly.

I looked at Ryder and he shrugged.
"Come on," I signalled to Luke.

"Luke!" Lucas came bursting through the door. He was panting heavily.

"Did you run from your house?" Luke asked him.
"Yeah, ass."

It wasn't needed to be explained that they had a family problem.
"Can I stay here tonight?" Lucas said after regaining his breath. "Please darling," he gave me puppy eyes and I glanced at Ryder.

"Who's he?" He nudged his chin towards Lucas.
"He's..."

"Introducing the one and only Lucas. A ladies man and my momma's boy. " He bowed in front of Ryder.

Ryder nodded and then looked at me.
"He's a player."

"Are you guys okay sharing a room?"
I looked at them and they nodded. Well, Lucas did. Luke was deep in thought.
"Let's go," I stood on the stairs as another person burst through my door.
It was Scott.
Drunk, smelly and rough.
"What is it with you people just bursting through the door?" Ryder slung an arm over Scott's shoulder to prevent him from falling.

"This is not an hotel!" I yelled as I smacked his drunk head.
"Just leave him on the couch." I said to Ryder.

****
Short,eh?
I'm sorry but the inspiration is not flowing.
I promise that the next chapter will be better.

-Feranmi♦😘