All Over

I couldn't remember how I fell asleep last night but I opened my eyes to the smell of bacon.

Stupid Theresa. Thinking about food when you injured someone.

I wanted to get up but a pair of large arms prevented me from doing so.

I turned around to face Scott who was still asleep. His bangs fell on his forehead. A tear slipped down my face and I wiped it off immediately.

I struggled free and covered him with the duvet. I took a quick shower and helped myself to his clothes.

I brought out a pair of black sweatpants and threw it on. I walked downstairs and saw Tanya making breakfast.

"Good morning," I walked to the kitchen.
"Morning dear, how was your night?"

I smiled at her. "Is Noah up?"
"He went to school two hours ago."

Two hours ago? How long did you sleep Theresa?

"Can I get.."
"Sandwiches?" She filled in for me. "Yeah." She pointed to a lunch box on the kitchen island.

I grabbed the box and spun around on my heels before colliding with a rock hard chest.
I looked up to see Scott dressed up.

"Where are you going?" He took a sandwich from the table.
"The hospital," I muttered.
"Should I tell Ivy?"
"No, give me a ride, please."

He grabbed his keys from the counter and we walked out of the house. He pulled out of their driveway and we drove towards the hospital.

"So, Ryder said you're going back to therapy." It sounded more like a question.
"When did you guys talk?"
"He called me this morning to inquire about you."
"I'm gonna stay at yours for a week."
"No problem."

We parked in the underground parking lot and took the elevator up.
"What room is he in?"
"VIP 1."
He pulled me to a stop. I looked up at him.
"I'm assuming you paid, right?"
I nodded meekly.
"Why?"

I looked everywhere except for his eyes.
"Cause I felt responsible for him."
He released a deep sigh and pulled me to the wards. He halted in front of a door that said,

     'VIP 1: Luke Henderson
      Do not disturb.'

He pushed the door open and I stiffened. I peeked in and he was asleep,so was Ryder on the couch.

We walked in quietly and I left the sandwiches by his bedside. I turned to leave but a hand pulled me. I flinched and lost my balance. I fell on top of Luke who was looking directly at me.

He intentionally pulled me!

Guilt started to build up in me as I scurried to my feet and out of the room.
   Few minutes later, Scott came out with a worried look. "He wants to see you."

I sighed.

Lets get this over with.

  I walked in and Luke was sitting up on his bed.
"Theresa," he smiled and held out his arms.

Let's do this.

"I intentionally hurt you. I don't feel any remorse whatsoever. When you're done receiving treatment, you can leave. I already took care of your bills. From this moment onward, we don't know each other anymore. I came here to say that." I rambled and he watched me keenly.