See-through

That freaking day finally arrived.
The day where I got to stand in front of Luke in a bikini.

Actually, it's not a big deal because I've been in front of a lot of  guys, half naked.

But, it's not just any guy we're talking about here.

It was Luke, asshole, playboy and dick of the century.

I sighed for the hundredth time as I stood in front of my closet, scattered.

I couldn't find a perfect bikini. They were either too  flashy or too dull, too tight or too loose.

"Just choose one, woman!"Ivy yelled at me. She was already in a  blue bikini.

It has lines and made it look like it was tied to her body. She wore a shirt and shorts as cover up.
"The boys are ready." She announced.

We were all getting dressed in my house. It was Luke's idea since my house was obviously the biggest. Then after dressing up, we would leave for the party together. 

"Haha!" I fished out an orange bikini. "You were hiding, but I found you." 

"Crazy!" Ivy yelled after me as I ran into the bathroom.

I came out a few seconds later with my hair packed in a very high ponytail making me have the Ariana Grande style.

I walked out and said to Ivy,"How do I look?"
Her mouth hung open in silence.

"Ivy?" I snapped my fingers across her face.
"Huh?" She moved out of her daze.

"How do I look?"
"Are you trying to get laid by Luke?" She asked and I gasped.
"Ivy!"

"No offense,I only said that cause you look hot."

"Girls! We're ready!" A voice came from downstairs. I threw on a shirt and shorts similar to Ivy's.

"You've got all we need?" I asked Ivy who was busy tapping her phone.

"Yep," she raised a small bag up to my sight. I grabbed a hat from the table and we walked out of the room.

I saw Luke in a black shirt with blue shorts. Scott was in a blue shirt with black shorts.

"Let's goooooo!" Luke led the way to his van. I could tell he was really excited.

Scott and Ivy chose to sit in Luke's extension of what he called home while I sat in the passenger seat.

Luke was driving with a wide grin on his face.

"Why are you so happy?"

"I grabbed protection," he smirked.

My face turned red and I swatted him on the chest.

Even I could tell that was a weak attempt.
"You're just looking for an excuse to touch me," he smiled.

I totally gave up on him and I stayed silent the entire ride to Evans.

It was just one in the afternoon and the place was already filled.
Half naked teenagers were already in the pool,on the
loungers, everywhere.

As soon as we got out of the van, Lucas came running to us. He was only in black and white shorts.

One part of the short was white while the other was black.

"Guys! So glad you could make it!" He hugged all three of them. 
"Hey beautiful," he bowed in front of me.

"I just wanna say, I was forced to come here." I said and walked off with Ivy.

We found some empty loungers  by the pool. Ivy and I sat while applying sunscreen on each other.