Gatorade

I woke up with the sunlight resting on my face. A pair of large arms was wrapped around my waist.

It was very comforting and secure. I couldn't even remember when I fell asleep last night.

Luke continued his riddles and I.... Wait, Luke? I tried to stand up but I was held back by his arms.
I turned,still in his embrace, to look at him.

He was sleeping peacefully and his brown hair covered his forehead.

His lips suddenly curved into a smile.

"Enjoy it while it lasts." His brown eyes peeled into mine. "I know I'm hard to resist but you've been staring at me for a while." I scoffed at him as I pulled up.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I told him.

"Lock the door when you leave."
"I'm not leaving, we're going to school together."

He walked into the kitchen and I walked after him.
"Aren't you gonna change your clothes?"
"It's in my RV."

He handed me a bottle of water. "That van is a RV?"
"Yeah,I thought you knew everything about me?"

"I'm surprised." I thought aloud.  
"What?" He said as he searched through my cabinet and brought out a box of cereal.

"We were together through the night and you didn't try anything on me."

I told him, giving him the milk. 
"What do you people think of me?" He sighed.

"Hmm.. A player?"
I walked upstairs as he yelled. "Theresa!"

I walked into the shower as the warm liquid splattered on my body. I thought about Julian and then Luke.

He raised my mood yesterday. I totally forgot about my sorrow. Maybe he's not such a bad guy after all.

Wait, what am I even saying? I've only known this guy for two days.

I wrapped myself in a white cotton robe and walked out of the shower.

I found Luke lying lazily on my bed.
"I don't remember telling you to come in."

"I never asked." 

He walked into the shower with a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. I took that as a cue to dry myself and dress up.

I wore a grey sweatshirt with white leggings. I slipped on my grey sneakers.

He walked out of the shower half naked, slipped on his black trousers and wore his converse.

"Ready?"  I asked, putting my hair in the usual high ponytail. "Yeah."

We walked downstairs and I grabbed a chocolate bar from the counter.

"Are we going to school together or what?" He asked as I locked the front door and kept the key under the mat as usual.

"I'm fine with anything."
"Let's take your car and after school,I'll come back for mine."

We walked to the car silently. I sat in the driver's seat and he sat in the passenger seat.

"I thought you were gonna be a gentleman and offer to drive." I ignited the engine.

"Well I ain't no gentleman, Theresa." He said cockily.

"Cut it out with the name!" I swatted him on the shoulder.

"Okay." He raised his arms in surrender."Should we play riddles again?"
"Hell no," I took a right turn.

"You're boring," he flipped on the the radio and One Direction's You and I came on.

You and I
We don't wanna be like them
We can make till the end
Nothing can come between You and I
Not even the gods above
Can separate the two of us