Organs!

"Hello?" Luke called Johnson.
"I told you not to call me, dick."

    "I think Tess is in trouble!" He said hurriedly.
"What?!"

  "Jason installed a tracking device on her phone and asked her to contact him whenever she's in trouble. She contacted him thrice. We tried locating her but we're outside town still looking for her. Do you have anyone's number from her team?"

    "Yes! I have Caleb's number. I'll call him!"

      "What?!" Caleb shouted. "Diana! Track Ms. Harvey now!"
"On it!" She tapped on her keyboard for a few seconds. "What?"

"What is it?"

"She's outside town. In a junkyard."

"A junkyard?"Mitch asked and she nodded.

"She's in a junkyard outside town. Two miles to be precise," Caleb communicated over the phone.

   "Got it. I'll meet you guys there!" He hung up to give the address to Luke.

     The three teams set out to find Tess. Luke and Jason arrived at the scene first.

  "Tess!" Jason called out.

"Theresa!" Luke cried out.

    They noticed the metal crusher going down in a car.
"What is that?" Jason ran frantically towards the noise, tears threatening to spill out of his eyes and Luke followed. They saw her body about to be crushed.

"Tess!!!" Jason screamed as he ran to the car.

    Tess opened her eyes quickly and saw Jason staring at her crying.

   "Help me!" She cried out.

    Her hands were still tied behind her back.
"You're not gonna die, I promise," Luke said also and signalled for Johnson and her team.

   "We need to stop the machine!" Johnson also cried.

    Mitch, David and Caleb ran to the control room and started pushing a lot of buttons.
Like, a lot.

   Jason was trying aggressively hard to pull the door open. Tess was hyperventilating at this point. Everyone was looking anxiously to see what was gonna happen.

    Johnson grabbed a crowbar and moved forward to the machine with a loud scream. He banged it hard on the car handle and it broke. The crusher was coming down fast.

    He tore the door open and Tess's unconscious upper body slipped out. Jason pulled her out just in time for the crusher to press the car together and they both fell to the ground.

    "Oh," Diana knelt by her,"thank you baby Jesus!"

  They were all breathing heavily as Jason hugged Tess tightly, still crying. He was heaving heavily.

   "I thought we were gonna lose her," David bent down to regain his breath.

   All eyes were focused on Tess who was passed out in Jason's arms. She was breathing slowly.

    Jason hurriedly carried her to his car and off to the the hospital they went.

      She was asleep for two days. Alive but unconscious. Barb cried and fainted after she heard about it. She had to be admitted to the hospital too. Jason hasn't been seen at work for those two days. He was busy in Tess's room, wiping her sweat away, cleaning her palms and adjusting her blanket.

     Johnson goes to his restaurant for a few hours, then comes back and hangs around in her room. Luke was Jason's assistant so they were together. The team got suspended and they were all depressed currently but they still found time to visit.

     "Can you just please open your eyes once?" Jason whispered into her ears when he was wiping her hands. "Open them and close them again if that's what you want."

    She moved her eyeballs under their lids and opened them slowly. She looked straight at the ceiling for a few seconds before looking at Jason.

   "Tess? Are you okay?" He asked as everyone looked at her eagerly. She wasn't talking.

    She looked at the faces around her. Everyone was trying to search her face.

"Is she up?" The doctor who just walked in asked.
"Yes," Luke answered.
"But she's not talking," Jason looked at the doctor.
"Really?" He asked and moved closer to her and brought out his torch and checked her eyes. He looked at her charts the second and smiled at her.

    "Miss Harvey, how are you feeling?" He asked with a smile.

    She looked like she couldn't hear. She was confused. It was as if she was dumb.

  "Are you feeling pains anywhere?"

    No response.

   "What's wrong with her?" Johnson asked.

"I think she may have developed aphasia."

   "What?" Luke asked confused.
"Apha..what?"

   "Aphasia," Jason muttered. "Partial or total loss of language skills due to brain damage."

   "Exactly," the doctor confirmed. "She may recover soon but in some cases, it's permanent."

"Permanent?" Caleb spoke up.
"She may be like this forever?" Luke asked.

   "Let's hope for the best," the doctor said and left.

   "I can't believe he left," Diana stood up to follow the doctor.
"What else was he supposed to do?" Mitch pulled her back.

     "Tess? Are you hungry?" Jason asked her with glistening eyes and she nodded slowly. "Tell me what you want to eat."

    She looked on at him in silence.
"Please, talk to me," he let the tears flow. "Insult me, cuss at me, tell me to get lost, just say something!" He cried out and Luke held him back by hugging him.

  Alessia ran in. She looked at all the faces around before walking to Tess.
"Tess, you okay?"

    Tess looked at her just like she had looked at Jason.
"Tess?"

"She can't talk." Johnson told her. "The doctor said she has aphasia."

  "Aphasia?"

"She can't talk. She may recover or she stays like that forever."

  Her hands automatically flew to her hand as let out a gasp. Her eyes became glassy. She reached into her bag and brought out a box of chocolates. She walked closer to her and gave her the box.
"I wish you the best recovery," she said as tears streamed down her face.

  "Don't you start crying too!" Johnson moved closer to Alessia and walked out with her.

   "What's gonna happen to us?" Eva asked the team.
"We'll most likely be disbanded." Mitch replied.

   "Disbanded?" Caleb raised an eyebrow at him.

   "It's not like we're a kpop group," Diana smacked his head.

  "I like Kpop tho," Caleb shrugged.