The Shashabingo Problem

"We have a search warrant!" Tess yelled and dropped the paper in his hand as they forced their way in.

    He had been refusing to let them in since they arrived. It was a small house. The backups that arrived started searching the entire house. After 2 hours, they reported back to her.

"We didn't find anything."

"That's impossible. Criminals like him hide their victims part as souvenirs." She wore a glove and pushed them out of the way.

     She walked into his kitchen and searched around, nothing. She went to his bedroom and started her search. After a few minutes, she lost her footing and collapsed onto the floor. It led out a little creak and she looked around, confused. She moved his bed and saw a opening underneath.

"I need you in here," she yelled.

   The opening looked like a door to a basement. She pulled the door open and went down through the ladder.

  "Shit!" She shielded her eyes away from the horrifying sight before her. There were three blonde girls tied up, probably dead. They looked so lifeless.
"I need an ambulance," she said through the receiver.

    Behind them was a table. Two eyeballs and two breasts were there. It had decayed a lot.

Tess went back out and faced the guy who was smiling weirdly.

"Iron Man," she brought out her cuffs. "You are under arrest as a suspect of the recent murders and also for kidnapping. You have a right to a lawyer and I'll advise you to keep your filthy mouth shut because anything you say will be used against you."

    He kept that sickening smile on his face.

"Keep smiling," she smiled back at him. "I'll make you shed tears of blood soon."

     Stark moved swiftly and grabbed Tess's left breast still covered by her shirt. Her eyes grew wide and she kneeled him in his crotch. He fainted immediately.

  "How dare you grab my shashabingo?" She looked at him with fury in her eyes.

She kicked him in the gut one more time before he was dragged away.

      She left the scene with Eva and David and left Caleb and Mitch to round things up.
She drove straight to the police station and walked in.

   "You really outdone yourself,Ms. Harvey." The captain said to her as she entered.
"Whatever," she walked in to question Stark.

      Diana was already in there by the computers.
"We're set," she said. "You can go in now."

   Tess walked in with David who carried a laptop. She sat down immediately.

  "Hi, I see you're already awake." She said to him.

"Thanks to your powerful kick,"he said with a sigh. 

"Do you admit to killing those girls?" She asked him.

"They were too beautiful to be alive," he chuckled.
"What about the ones we saw in your basement?" She clenched her fists.
"I didn't kidnap them. They came to me willingly." He smiled.

"Willingly?" She smiled. "Even if they came to you willingly, why weren't they allowed to go?"

"Look at them, their left breasts look so succulent and nice." He said. "Too bad you're not a blonde, yours would have made a nice collection."

     That statement ended him.
  A punch to his face was dished out from Tess.
"Stop eyeing my breast!"

        She was in an elevator on her way to see the rescued girls who were still breathing, thankfully. The elevator door opened and she stood frozen.

  "Alessia?"

"Tess? Is that you?" She smiled as she hugged Tess. "It's been a long time!"

"I really didn't expect to run into you here," Tess said, looking at her weirdly.

"Yeah, I had a weird stomachache so I thought I'd get a check up."

"Okay,I'll see you around." She turned to leave.

"Tess, wait," she pulled her by the arm. "I know I was a bitch to you throughout high school and I wanna apologize. I was.."

"Save it, Alessia. We were all at our worst in high school. I was too. Yours isn't a sin."

"Thanks, I run a salon." She extended her card to her. "Come by one day."
"I'll try."

     She walked into a ward where the three girls were. Two were still asleep while one was awake. She was being attended to by a nurse. Caleb was already there, standing by her.

  She walked closer to the girl. She moved her eyeballs slowly to look at Tess.
"Is she the one who saved us?" She said weakly.

"Yes," Caleb answered. "This is Detective Harvey."

"Thank you so much."
"I just had to do my job, kid. Are you ready for an interview now or should we do it later?"

"I'll do it."

     There was silence in the room. Tess had already started recording.

"The three of us were friends. After school, we noticed that one of us was not here. After searching for her, he told us that she was in his house. That was weird because we didn't know him.
    We took a chance and walked in. He sprayed us with something that knocked us out. We woke up and found ourselves in that room. We were in there for two days without water or air. We were very lucky that you found us." She was shivering at this point.

     "That's okay for today,I'll come back later when your friends are awake," Tess stood up and walked to the door.
"Wait!" The girl called out. "He was not alone."

"What?"

"He has a boss. I remember hearing a man giving him instructions. They were going to sell us to a man who would use us as sex slaves instead. They were arguing about the price."

"Did you see his face?" Caleb asked.
"She said they we're locked in the basement. Weren't you listening?" Tess shunned him. "Thank you for your time."

   She was done for the day. She drove to Steak House and walked to Johnson's office.

  "Okay, I'll come by tomorrow. Love you!" He said as Tess walked into the office.

"You're in a relationship?" She asked as she collapsed on a chair.
"No it's my mom but apparently that's the trend now. You should hop on it too."
"No thanks. I love someone already." She closed her eyes.

"Really? Who is it? Do I know him?"

"Of course."

"Is it Jason?" He asked with a smile.

"It's Tess Harvey. I love myself."