Savage Love

"I thought I was gonna freeze while waiting for you," Jason said as she approached him.
"Why are you outside? It's cold."
"I wanted to wait for you," he smiled.

      She looked at him clearly and he looked more attractive than ever. She moved closer to him and there was no space between them.
"Wh... What.. What are you doing?" He stuttered.

    She pulled him down by the collar and kissed him. Y'know, the French kiss. It was a really intimate moment but they were outside. Jason's hands roamed around her body as hers were in his hair. Jason carried her, she wrapped her legs around his torso and he walked inside without breaking the kiss.

    He didn't stop in the living room. It felt like Jason's strength was activated that night as he carried her up the stairs without stopping. When they reached the room, she was sitting on the bed as he leaned in.

       Her hands pulled his shirt over his head as he was pulling hers too. They paused for a while to get each other's clothing off. Tess was left in her underwear and Jason was in his shorts. The real deal began on the bed. He was kissing and caressing and she wasn't holding back.

   "Is this right?" He whispered into her ear.
"Just do it," she said as her breath hitched.

    He got rid of her extra clothing and she pulled his shorts down.
"Do you really wanna do this?" He asked with concern.
"Come on, I'm not a teenager," she locked lips with him as he slid in.
    She almost bit his lips because of the sudden intrusion. She moaned under his body. She breathed and moaned softly as she tried to adjust to his length. He wasn't pushing it too. He took it slow and gentle. It was slow, sweet and filled with pleasure. Her manicured fingers were digging into his back as he moved faster. He was doing his part too. She was probably gonna have a hickey the next morning.

    They were in rhythm as they moved faster. It was something Tess had never felt before. Sex with other guys was just a joke to her. This one felt real, probably because it was based on love.
The only sounds that could be heard from the room was two fleshes slapping against each other. It was a faster tempo now. Tess was breathing fast as she was about to hit her climax. She could feel her insides turn to jelly and she was tightening. She held onto Jason as a wave of emotions flew through her. She let out a satisfactory moan as she orgasmed.

      She slowed down and relaxed as she regained her breath. He was laying on top of her but Tess won't stop there. She resumed as he also continued to move forth and back. His head was buried deep in her neck as he moved at a faster pace. It looked like no one was getting a silent rest that night.

       With such a wonderful night, sleeping in was necessary. They were both tangled up under the sheets as they rested. Tess was wearing a big hoodie that reached to her mid thighs and Jason was in his shorts. They were both sleeping soundly with one wrapped around the other.
      Perhaps the sunshine coming in made them aware of the time. Jason groaned as he was to lazy to get out of bed.
    "Good morning," he mumbled.
"Don't even think about getting out of bed," she tightened her arms around him.
"Then who's gonna prepare breakfast? I was thinking pancakes," he coaxed her.

     Her eyes flew open and she released him.
"Breakfast is important, you should go," she shooed him away.
    He chuckled lightly as he got out of bed and went downstairs. She pulled the covers over herself and continued her peaceful slumber.
   It wasn't even fifteen minutes after that Jason called,"Tess! Breakfast is ready!"

       She turned around and groaned. She managed to stand up and walked barefooted downstairs. She approached the table looking hungry.

"You couldn't be a little bit romantic and bring it up?" She muttered.
"You want breakfast in bed?" He brought the cakes to the table. "You can go back up, I'll bring it."
"Not necessary," she said, placing pancakes on her plate as he arrived with the coffees.

    They ate in silence as Jason admired her but she was lost in thought.

  Project FD-01.
Has Mr. Harvey completed it already?
Was it sold?
   What does the virus do?

  She was placing her fork on the plate instead of the food. It was making a screeching sound.

"Tess?" Jason called her back to consciousness.
"What?" She asked, clueless about what she was doing.
"I'm trying to eat my breakfast in peace but you're not helping," he complained.
"Sorry."

    She grabbed the syrup and poured it over her food.

   Is Lucas's disappearance associated with Mr. Harvey?
Luke did mention that Lucas was great with chemicals. Was he helping Mr. Harvey? If so, why was his death faked?

"Tess!" Jason shouted as he grabbed the syrup out of her hand. She had poured way too much syrup on her pancake.
"What's wrong with you this morning?"

   "Sorry, I spaced out."
"Why? What are you thinking about? Work?"
"You don't need to know," she smiled.
"Yeah, like always," he dropped his fork and walked upstairs.

     She didn't even have the energy to start walking after someone, pleading.
When she met Lucas, he kept mentioning, "we." That means a lot of people are trapped where he is. He also mentioned Fei. Who's Fei? Who took Jason? Is it related to the case or was it just a personal grudge?

The dead girls.
Did Mr. Harvey really kill them?
Was he the one who slept with them?

  She was racking her brain for answers when she heard a loud thud from upstairs.
"Jason?" She called out. "Are you okay?"

    There was no reply. She stood up from the dining and proceeded to the stairs.
"Jason?"

   Did he collapse again?

   She ran upstairs with full speed and found him passed out by the bathroom door.
"Jason!" She rushed to his side and placed his head on her laps as she knelt. He wasn't breathing well.
   Why does he keep fainting?

  She picked up her phone and called 911.