New Ideas & Requests

This is a short summary of the new book I want to try to write. I have been getting messages in my inbox saying that they wish I would keep writing these one-shots since they can never really find one-shots without relationships in them. So I am asking other opinions, should I keep these one-shots going? I know I said I might move on but writing is like therapy to me. I just want to write something that people think is worth reading. 

 Anyways I am rambling, this is the summary to my books, "The Kingdom of Oryn". Please to all that read this, give honest opinions. 

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                    The Kingdom of Oryn

  " Princess Emily Kate Montgomery has always been told what to do, where to go, and how to act. Emily has slowly been growing away from the ways her parents want her to go. She is beginning to get tired of having to hide what she wants behind a wall for the sake of the royal customs and the needs of her parents. The wall breaks when the Queen, her mother, brings in suitors without her knowing. Princess Emily doesn't want a boy, all she wants is to be free of the pressure she has on her.

  Emily has never believed in the "love at first sight" books she reads, but what will happen when one look at the famous Lucky who has her mind constantly running? What will she do when he may be the only one who can help her out of the family fight?

  Coleson "Lucky" James is the son of the King's second and one of the Queen's right hand ladies. He is also one of the two survivors left of a wolf attack on a twelve person hunting party. The kingdom calls him Lucky because he should have not survived that night. He has never found a girl interesting even though many practically go out of their way to talk to him.

What will happen when a certain Princess catches his eye and he finds himself interested in someone he can't have? Cole had already been through one wolf attack, what will he do when the girl he wants is in the middle of a metaphorical wolf den? Will he fight against wolves once again? "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly hope this sounds good, please leave reviews on this summary and if you want leave some one-shot ideas! 

Thank you to everyone who is still reading this, it really means a lot <3