Please Read...

pt. 2 of the Fading Promise will be posted Saturday just as planned but I needed to post this.

Please read this all the way through <3 

I do not know who all my readers are, your ages, gender, anything but I do want to post this with everything going on in the world right now. I know that everyone has a story. Everyone has good chapters and bad. Everyone goes through things. Your problems are valid no matter how much you think they are. Your emotions are yours and you are allowed to feel them. Don't ever let anyone tell you differently. I know what it's like to feel as if no one is there, that the world is against you. 

Life is like a highway, literally. There are going to be freshly paved roads, clear and clean. You can drive peacefully with no worries. Then there are roads that have slight cracks and bumps with lanes that are a little to small. There are going to be roads that curve to much and are hard to navigate but eventually it goes back to clear. Then there are the roads that are broken, potholes and large bumps. Cracks in the pavement. Those roads are the hardest to get through but its almost always those roads that take you to the most beautiful places. 

There is nothing wrong with being broken. Absolutely nothing. Everyone has a breaking point and no one can blame you if you break. The world is a terrifying place. It's not anything like you're told as you grow up. The news has been horrible everywhere. I don't know where most of you live, but I am in America and right now this country is hell. I can't do much but give advice and give the websites and numbers down below. Please know that if you don't want to call or visit those, then please comment here and I'll be here. <3

Suicided Hotline: 800-273-8255
Life is hard. Very, very hard. It's difficult. But eventually it will become worth it. You are worth it. You are strong. Even if you feel like no one cares, there is always someone who does. And if no one around you does, comment here and I will be there. I have called this number myself... It's hard but I promise it gets better. 

National Sexual Assault Hotline: 800-656-4673
 https://www.rainn.org/resources
If anything has ever happened to you, rape, groping, forced into something, catcalled, etc. I am sorry. This world is a horrible place. You are strong. Personally, nothing has ever happened to me. I don't understand your pain if it has happened to you but I do know that no matter what happened, you're still worth it. Go to the website above and there is confidential help or someone to talk to and more information on everything.

These are good apps to use if you are a female and walking alone or are alone and feel unsafe:
-WalkSafe 
-Parachute 
-Noonlight
-One Scream Personal Safety

There are so many things going on in the world right now that is horrible and terrifying but you are not alone. I may just be an author you read and I know I do not have a big platform but this is what I can give. If you have read all the way through, this is a safe place. If you don't want to comment directly here you can use direct message on here or you can follow my tiktok/instgram and I will respond to you, no matter what. 

instgram: lostgirl2411
tiktok: lostgirl2411

everyone stay safe. and know that even though I don't know you I still appreciate you and there is always someone in your life that does <3