What really happened, Sam?

This one will switch from different POV.  I do not own rise of the guardians or the song. It will be sad. Have fun reading, vote, and share!

Sam's Room

Bunny busted the door down, not caring for himself . Asther pulled the boy into his arms. He whispered reassurances in his ear while holding him as close as possible. Pitch sat in front of them, wiping away the frozen tears from Jack's face. 

"I-I'm s-sorr-y" Jack whimpered. He was shaking in Bunny's arms. Pitch was trying to keep him from hiding his face. He lifted Jack's chin making him look into his eyes. Bunny was holding him looking down at the interaction, bright blue tear filled eyes met amber yellow serious eyes. 

"Sam is okay Jack, he won. We won it's okay." Pitch steadily whispered. 

Let's go back to the beginning.

"NORTH!" Tooth yelled flying full speed through the pole, she had just got done talking with a spring sprite, when the sprite and her noticed something that made them both fly high speed to their friends.

She knew that the Guardian meeting was today. Tooth was hoping everyone was there so she could see if what was making the worry grow hard in her chest wasn't true. She busted in the room, making everyone look at her with shock. She saw North's mouth moving, most likely asking what's wrong, but she was looking for one person. Bunny was there, looking at her like she grew a second head. Sandy was there, watching her with worry. Pitch was there, looking at her shocked. North was there, walking towards her saying something. 

Where was Jack? Where's her Sweet Tooth?

"Where's Jack?" she said with fear lacing her voice. She sped around looking for the boy, when finally Pitch caught her, bringing her to his chest holding her. 

"Tooth, he said he wasn't coming, remember? What's going on?" he said worried but calm. She would never understand how he did that, Asther could do it too. Her violet eyes met his amber ones, quickly filling with tears. She said one thing, one sentence. And that sentence would make the pole go quiet, would make thousands of symbols shoot above Sandy's head and bring fear to his body. It would make North shout Russian curse words while asking repeatedly if she was joking. Bunny's ears shot straight up, his fur buffing up, a growl coming from him. And Pitch? Well Pitch's eyes went from calm to afraid, very afraid. 

Bunny grabbed Tooth's arm turning her towards him, her eyes meeting his scared ones. 

"What did you just say?" he whispered. He was shaking slightly, she felt that. His voice was laced with fear and worry. She felt the same emotion coming off the shade beside her as well. 

"Jack's lake is fully melted." She said again. 

The last time his lake was melted was when Jack had been taken by summer spirits who's heat had put him into a coma, stopping his breathing nearly killing him. The lake represented him, so if the lake is melted... That means Jack is melting. 

Just then, the door busted open revealing Cora, Xander, and Marie. All of them showed worry in their eyes. 

"Before anything is said, I beat the crap out of the summer sprites before and they know i'd do it again even if it is my season. They don't have Jack I checked before coming here." Xander said with worry lacing his voice. 

"He isn't in Spring areas I have told the others to send the signal if they find him." said Marie. 

"I can't feel his cold in the fall areas and the sprites haven't found him." Cora said. She was short but everyone could tell she was worried.